Untitled Part 3

Both Tom and Genevieve burst into his office, both talking at the same time over one another. He can't make out what they are saying, but sees a Taste the Rainbow cup in Genevieve's hand.

"Is that mine?" asked Jensen licking his lips, almost being able to taste the coffee from where he stands behind his desk.

They both shut up as their boss speaks and looks longingly at the cup in the woman's hand.

"Yes sir, I made sure the young man made it correctly for you," said Genevieve handing over the cup.

Taking a long sip, closing his eyes to savior the taste and flavor of the sweetness of coffee, he slowly opens his eyes after that initial sip and looks expectantly at his assistant and accountant. "Well? You came here to speak to me so speak or get back to work."

"Jared is with someone sir," blurts out Tom.

"I'm sure he only said that to get Tom to stop flirting with him sir," pleaded Genevieve.

Jensen looked down at his cup, he hadn't had enough coffee yet for this, he sighed as he thought things over. 'Why on earth would he be an escort if he was taken?' 'Does his other half know?' 'Could he be referring to me as his taken party?' 'Tom does flirt with him a lot, maybe Gen is right.' 'Dani is friends with him, maybe I should... No, no! Not going to give myself away like that.'

"Sir? Are... are you alright?" asked Genevieve looking at her boss in concern.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I have that Kinko's meeting in 15 mins, right?" struggling to smile and lifting his cup to his mouth. 'At least the man can make one helluva coffee, even if he is taken.'

****

The whole day was shot to hell; throughout both of his meetings all he could focus on were long legs parted just right on his bed, the lovely pants and whimpers that had ghosted out of a luscious, pink, bitten mouth, the way he felt under him as Jensen rode him that night, two weeks ago. How beautiful he was with the grey silk blindfold covering his eyes, holding his sweat-soaked hair in place.

Jensen could barely concentrate during his meetings, he had to take deep breaths every so often to stave the tenting in his expensive slacks.

Jensen was just walking off the elevator into the lobby when he spotted Dani. She was headed straight toward him, looking over some papers and huffing sigh.

"Hello Dani. Is everything alright?" asked Jensen catching her by the shoulders so she wouldn't walk into him.

"Oh! Mr. Ackles, sir! Yes, everything is fine," startled and a bit shaken, Dani tried to smile.

"I hope it's not the ball that has you stressed," said Jensen, pulling away as soon as she had her footing steady.

"Oh no. I just came from seeing my moron best friend, Jared, the one helping me. I love him, but he can be idiotic sometimes," she said trying to hold back her laugh.

"What did Jared do?" asked innocently.

"He told Tom Welling he was seeing someone when he is not. I have a feeling that he said that to keep Tom from flirting with him along with our friend Stephen, who has a habit of manhandling Jared," said Dani with a sigh. "If only the boy were straight; the things I'd do to him!" she giggled as the elevator doors closed on a shocked Mr. Ackles.

The girl is torturous as HELL, as least she saved him the angst of figuring out how to ask without being blatant. He had guessed the latter of the two. He walked out the door and into the waiting car to his lunch meeting.

****

Jared is flustered as he gets on his bike to ride back to his house; the meeting with Dani just put him in a foul mood. He's half way home when his phone beeps, letting him know he has a text message. He stops in the middle of the path he's on to take out his phone: