Chapter 36: Operation: T.R.A.I.N.J.A.C.K.

*HOLY CRAP! WE GOT 20,000 READS NOW!?! I wasn't expecting this, but dang! I just came back and literally that one made my mouth fell. But again... I would love to thank you again for reading this! :D

We'll be taking a break from the Part 3 Chapters since we'll be switching to Part 2 chapters for now on. Aside from that... In the future, there will be a chapter that focuses on romance! ;)

Also, I'm very sorry about the slow updates on the book! However, I promise that I'll try to get back to my regular schedule... Even though, there's nothing to do outside of Wattpad for me anymore. Also, I left a surprise for you guys from the end of this chapter... But for now, let's enjoy this chapter! :D

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: T.R.A.I.N.J.A.C.K.

Train
Raid
Affects
Individuals
Navigation
Job
Alert
Catching
Keepsake

[START]

...

~Reader's POV~

My Sector and I went to a subway trip for our mission... Numbuh 65.3 was explaining to us about the mission. At least we got our gadgets fixed. I kinda felt bad for Numbuh 2 since he spent hours fixing our transmitters last night. Thanks to those microbots that bit off the wires on our gadgets though...

''I will say this again one more time. For today's mission, you must follow them and travel to Fort Walker, and protect them from any enemy at any cost!'' Numbuh 65.3 kept on repeating it exhaustedly.

"We get it, We already know what to do... We've been getting that a lot since the whole mornin'!" Numbuh 4 said.

"I think it looks like we have already gotten it, Numbuh 65.3." Numbuh 1 said. "Transmit to us again if there are any updates."

''Alright... I guess that's it. End transmission.''

The transmission ended.

"You have heard him, team. Though we may be there hearing the mission a lot from earlier... However, looks like it's going to be a long trip in the subway." Numbuh 1 said.

"Oh, great..." Numbuh 7 rolled her eyes in exhaustion.

"At least, this mission seems kinda fun!" Numbuh 2 said. "I mean, you can get the food and stuff!"

"I dunno, but this is going to take hours." Numbuh 8 remarked while he was reading a magazine.

While my teammates were talking, I went to the corner end to look out at the window. I got out the necklace that my brother gave to me yesterday. I clutched to it while looking out at the window.

~Zelda's POV~

I turned my head to see (Y/N/N) looking out at the window. As I could guess, I went up to her.