The End.

A/N

UGH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO WANT TO KILL ME AFTER THIS.

-----

It was just a normal Saturday evening. The guys were sitting on the couch in Liam's flat watching some random movie they found on Netflix. Zayn was dozing off, Liam was on his phone next to Zayn. Niall was chowing down on the popcorn while on his laptop scrolling through twitter replying to some of the fans tweets. And then there was Harry an Louis who were sitting in the love seat cuddled up on their phones scrolling through Larry accounts. It's was around 10pm when louis got a call from management. All of the boys looked confused. They never call this late. "Hello?" louis said confused into the phone. "Hello louis, we need you and Harry to come down to our office. We need to discuss something serious." A man said. "Can't this wait till tomorrow? It's already pretty late." Louis said groaning. "Now. And only you two." He said and hung up. "What's up babe?" Harry said concerned. "Me and you need to head down to Managements office now. And only us..." The other boys looked confused. "Why not us?" Niall chirped in with a mouth full of popcorn. "I don't know..." Louis said quietly. Louis got up and sighed, "whatever it is, it can't be THAT bad, right?" "Your probably right." Harry said getting up from his spot. They both got their shoes and coats on and said goodbye to the boys. They got into the car and louis looks at harry. "Louis? Are you going to start the car?" harry asked confused. "Oh, yeah sorry. louis smirked. "Your just so beautiful." Harry blushed and louis just laughed and started the car. It was a pretty silent car ride. Not an awkward silence, but just silent. They have always been like that. They never needed anything more than their presents to know that they love each other.

When they got to the building louis parked the car and sighed. He leaned over to harry and kisses him because he knew he was nervous. "Baby, whatever it is it's not like its ending the band. They would have told us all to come." Louis said trying to make harry feel better. Harry just nodded and got out of the car. Once they got to the doors harry stopped. "Harry? C'mon we need to-" "What if it has to do with our relationship?" Harry blurted out interrupting Louis. louis just gave him a confuse look. "They have never liked us being together and we just said everything about our relationship in the interview today. They told us not to do that." Harry continued. Louis looked at Harry, "hey, don't think like that. What are they going to do? End our relationship?"

*10 minutes later*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUYS ARE ENDING OUR RELATIONSHIP?" Louis yelled across the desk. "YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT!" Louis looks over at Harry to see him crying. "Harry, let's leave. They can't do that. It's bullshit." Louis gets up and grabs Harry's hand and walks out the door.

*2 years later*

Harry and Louis have been fighting to keep their relationship. It's has involved a lot of hiding and yelling and breaking things. But they refuse to give up. It was one day that Management shows up at their door while all the boys are there. Louis answers the door and They let them enter. All the boys sat around in the living room. "Okay boys." The man looks at Harry and Louis. "It is time for all arguing about your relationship to come to an end." "So your letting me and Harry stay together?" Louis chirps in. "Well, the opposite of that. We have come to the decision that either you guys give up your relationship.... Or the band stops here." The man slides a piece of paper over to harry and louis with a pen. We need you to sign the contract. Or we rip up the bands. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT." Harry yelled. "He's right! You don't!" Liam said. "Actually we do, it's in the contract that if anything becomes to serious we can end the band. Harry and louis just looked at each other. The room was completely silent. Their eyes started watering and and they kissed. A long, passionate kiss. "I love you Louis William Tomlinson. After the years go by and the band comes to an end, I'll be here. And I promise you I won't leave. I'll be waiting for the day I can call you mine again." "I love you to Harry. And I'll be here to, and as everyday passes. I will not forget the love that we have." They looked back at Management and said "okay." They picked up the pen and signed the papers. And that was the end of Larry Stylinson.