>ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ<

kenzie's pov: "KENZIE! COME BACK!"- yelled my boyfriend from the living room. The reason he's screaming at me to come back is because we were watching a movie when I remembered that I had not fed our dogs. And now here I am putting food to henry and cherryl (a/n indirect from riverdale? Haha) when I felt two hands on my waist, I turned slowly to face my pretty green-eyed boyfriend. He lifted me around by the waist and placed me on his shoulder. "JOHNNY PUT ME DOWN!" -i yelled but even so he took me towards the couch and when we got there he dropped me lightly on the couch and climbed on top of me he stared me for awhile and out of nowhere started tickling me I started to laugh non-stop and mess with words. "John-Johnny haha ​​St-stop haha ​​ple-please hahah!" - I said but he did't stop "I just stop until you say: my boyfriend is the hottest and most beautiful boy in the world!" -he said. "O-okay" - he stopped for me to speak but continued on top of me "My boyfriend is the most annoying and idiot boy in the world!" - he stared at me for a few seconds until a smirk appeared on his face and he start tickling me again, this time he did't stop and i started laughing loudly and crying from laughing. 5 minutes after all this he stopped and lowered his head a little until he reached my height and gave me a kiss "I love you" - he said after pulling away from the kiss "I love you too!" -I said. We sat on the couch and I snuggled into his chest and we continued watching the movie.

i love this boy so much!

-----------------------------------------------------------
i hope you liked it, this was the 1st chapter of those oneshot. you can request as you want one! ily guys sm💕