Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)

Start from the beginning

Arion: Oh. Say we so: I deserved it.

At the dinner table

The currently present members of Team RWBY and Team JNPR plus Arion all had dinner together, sharing stories of what they have been up to since they all last saw each other. The mood was very cheering.

Yang: How did you lose your map at a time like that?!

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since. *Yang, Weiss and Jaune laughed*

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune; I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Oh, me? Did you see Ren during the fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awsome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. *smiled* Thank you.

Everyone laughed and some time later... After Weiss told what happened in the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby: *gasped* You did not!

Weiss: *supported her head with the hand and looked down ashamed* Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let the lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not! Even if I did really want to.

Arion: What a shame. Next time I should turn into my dragon form she becomes a snack for me.

Weiss: Arion!

Arion: What? I'm then not human, faunus or elf. So that's not cannibalism.

Yang: That's somehow gross. Wait dragon?

Nora: No way, I don't believe it.

Weiss summoned her Boarbatusk next to Nora and she shrugged off, and when she saw the dragon claw from Arion that was before his arm, she shrugged again and fell on the side. Then all laughed. When the pot with Ramen was empty, Yang showed then the others her new arm.

Yang: It's no replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jaune: That's amazing.

Ren: Incredible.

Ruby: *inhaled exitedly with puppy eyes, ran to Yang and holded her arm up* And it's just as strong?

Yang: Hm, sure is. 

They heard then a bang on the table and saw Nora grinning while her elbow rested on the table ready for arm wrestling.

Nora: Wanna bet?!

Weiss: Nora, please, now's not the time...

Arion: Too late...

The both already started to arm wrestle. Jaune and Ren cheered on Nora and Ruby for Yang. Arion watched silent the game smiling while Weiss looked annoyed. 

Jaune: Don't let her beat you! You can do it!

Ren: C'mon! You can do this!

Jaune: C'mon!

Ren: Show'em what team JNPR's made off!

Arion: Show her what you can do, Yang!

Ruby: C'mon, sis! Aw, you can't lose to a girl in a skirt!

Weiss: You wear a skirt Ruby. 

Ruby: Weiss, you're not cheering loud enough! *shook Weiss*

Nora: It definitely feels like the original, I'll give you that!