An Empty House*

En başından başla

She grabbed my forearm with both hands as I gripped her windpipe. I groaned at the sight and looked down at our bodies colliding on the couch.

"Oh my god-" she whimpered in pleasure of me rocking into her. I panted into the air, sweat perspiring from my body.

I fell back on top of her, burying my head into her neck, while rolling my hips. Her nails dig into my back, dragging down to my waist which will sure leave a mark. I take her right leg and fold it back against her body, getting deeper which made her moan out. I haven't taken her like this in a while, on a couch. I forgot how incredibly raw it could be.

"Shit Amelia-" I rasp.

She arches her back and grabs my hips that were rocking between her legs. She squeezed my skin while I kissed her lips for a moment. They were so plump against mine and made me weak.

"God Harry I'm close." She whined.

I went faster, making her choke out cry of pleasure. She shut her eyes and tosses her head back, a build rising in me needing to release.

"Oh my god!" I heard a voice that wasn't Amelia's but one similar. Amelia snapped her eyes open and I frozen between her legs, immediately shooting my head up over the back of the couch and see the front door.

My worst nightmare came true; my kids were standing in the doorway.

Briar, Grey, Atticus, and you top it all off Will.

"Shit!" I disappeared again behind the couch and right on top of Amelia, grabbing a blanket and feeling a horrible case of déjà vu.

"Oh my god!" Briar repeated, not seeing our naked bodies but definitely knowing what we're doing behind the back of the couch.

"Dad! Mom!" Grey shouted in equal disgust.

I rolled off Amelia and landed on the floor where they couldn't see me. Amelia grabbed the blanket and put it around her before shooting up to her feet with red cheeks.

I sat up and got back on the couch on my knees, the furniture covering me waist down.

"You guys are wild, I like it." Will said in a cocky tone, hanging his tongue out in praise.

"What are you guys doing home!" I shout in a pant.

"Swim practice ended early so I picked up Briar and Atti on the way home!" Grey explained.

"Why are you guys...doing that...in a public space!" Atticus shouts.

"Because you guys weren't home for once!" Amelia argues.

"So you decide to do that on a place we all sit?" Briar says.

She's got me there.

"Yeah guys super irresponsible." Atticus says, making me furrow my brows.

"And disgusting! You guys are old!" Grey shouts, personally offending us.

"Hey! I'm not even forty yet!" Amelia points with a glare.

"Yeah and I may be but I can still have fun!" I shout too but I don't know why I was arguing in this behalf.

"The fact that you're still naked on our family couch is traumatizing!" Briar fires back so we were all just yelling at each other.

"I don't know why you are all freaking out so bad. What we're we're just doing gave you all life!" Amelia defends with the blanket still wrapped around her.

"Don't make me gag." Briar shuts her eyes.

"And I grew you all in this body and you all came out of it!" She keeps going.

"Not me Mrs. Styles." Will feels the need to input like we didn't already know that.

"Yes I'm aware you didn't come out of me Will."

"Stop saying 'coming out of me' you're making me physically ill." Atticus states.

"You should be happy your parents still love each other." I mention in its entirety.

"Well love each other in your own bedroom quietly." Grey shakes his head before heading towards the stairs, done arguing.

"Yeah guys, super irresponsible I'd say." Will adds.

"Will get out of here!" Amelia snaps.

"Okay okay!" He hurried out of the house.

"Everyone needs to get out of here so I can put my pants on." I state.

"Yeah, Briar do me a favour and go grab my pants from the kitchen." Amelia points toward the kitchen, instantly making my eyes pinch shut because that was not the right thing to say.

"The kitchen!" Briar shouts in disgust.

"La la la la la!" Atti runs to the stairs shouting with his fingers in her ears.

"I mean..not the kitchen..but the...shit." Amelia couldn't cover up her statement.

"I'm getting emancipated!" Briar shouts while running to the stairs as well.

I put my head in my hands, still disguising my lower half behind the couch. A groan escaped my lips at this total situation. I can't believe they walked in on us, thank god they didn't actually see anything.

"Never again." Amelia states. "This is the second time we've been walked in on when having sex on a couch."

"In all fairness, the first time was like eighteen years ago." I state but I know that didn't fix anything.

"Two generations have caught us. Louis then Louis' kid." Amelia shakes her head.

"Now we just got grandkids to worry about." I try to joke to lighten up the fact our kids just walked in on us fucking.

"Not funny." She shakes her head.

I grab my boxers off the floor while staying kneeled on the couch, Amelia standing there in her blanket still.

"Honestly, could've been worse." I state.

"And how is that?"

"Mariah would've been here too." I shrug.

"Yeah thank god because then that-"

"What the hell!" I heard another voice.

I shoot my head to the door, seeing none other then Mariah now standing there with horror on her face.

My waist down was still hidden between the couch and Amelia still stood with a blanket around her but it was obvious we were both naked.

"Mar-"

She screamed out and booked it to the stairs, making Amelia's head fall to her hands while I groaned. I tossed my body back on the couch, wanting to shrivel up and die.

"Now we've traumatized our twelve year old too." Amelia murmurs while hurrying to the kitchen to go grab he clothes off the floor.

"I'm in hell!" I scream into the couch cushion, making the fabric hot.

"I'm never having sex again." She states, making my head shoot up and see her walking toward the stairs with a blanket in her trial and her clothes balled up in her hands.

"Wait what?" I couldn't help but sound concerned.

"Never again!" She clarifies while disappearing up the stairs and out of my sight.

"Amelia!" I quickly throw my boxers up my legs and follow her.

//