What Kind of Ballons are These?

Briar-3 Greyson/Atticus-1

"Please baby, why cant you eat like your brother?" I held the spoon up to Greyson's lips of baby food but he really didn't want it. He flipped his head in every direction to avoid letting the substance in his mouth.

Meanwhile Atticus was happily eating his food without a problem in the world.

"I swear it's because he hates peas." Harry says from the stove, cooking up eggs and bacon. His back was to me as he stood in just his grey track pants.

"But you'd think twins would enjoy the same things at this age." I shrug.

"I know." He agrees with a nod.

"Mommy Mommy Daddy!" I hear another voice, a small childish voice.

I turn my head and see Briar running through with her long brown hair flying in the pace she makes behind her. She was just in her blue pyjamas, but in her hands was not what I expected.

"Balloons!" She smiles, her right hand holding a whole line of Harry's condoms and her left hand holding one she took out of the package.

My eyes widened at what our three year old managed to find when we weren't paying attention.

"Briar no those aren't balloons!" I said in slight panic.

Harry turns his head over his shoulder to look at what happening, jaw dropping when he sees his three year old daughter holding all his condoms.

"Briar no baby!" He drops what he was doing immediately and goes to take them from her but she laughs and starts running around the kitchen.

Harry chases after her as her little body runs childish laughter through the house. Harry is obviously faster then her on any normal terms but right now she was crawling under places only she could fit.

Briar ran under the coffee table, Harry getting down on all fours to try and grab her but she was too speedy.

"Briar I'm serious!" He said in stress as she took it all as a joke, no matter how stern he sounded.

She zoomed past us between the twins highchair, hair right behind her which made me grab the highchair tables to stop them from tipping once Harry's hips
knocked them.

"Briar those are not toys!" I said while staying by the twins, watching Harry run around the living room as she jumps over the back of the couch and proceeded to run around it while he chases her in circles.

"Balloons balloons balloons!" She chanted while running back into the kitchen with Harry stumbling behind her.

He eventually grabbed her once she got to the table again, lifting her up to his level as she squealed a laugh. Her eyes crinkle and her dimples shined as she laughed her gapped tooth smile, holding the line of gold packet condoms.

He snatched the condoms out of her little hand and threw her over his shoulder. She laughed over Harry's body, her arms dangling down his back and her legs to his chest.

"You know what happens when little kids decide to be little monsters?" He asks while her arms and hair dangled over his back.

"What?" Her small laugh filled the room.

"They get.. thrown away!" He says jokingly before tossing her on the couch. She screams in laughter while flailing onto the soft couch. He stood there with the line of condoms on his shoulder, turning his head to look at me.

"These need to be put in a safe." He holds them up.

I chuckle and continue spoon feeding the twins. "It's not like daddy uses them anyway right?" I baby talk to Greyson who started laughing.

"That's because mommy can't wait to get to a bedroom when she wants to fuck daddy." He then says back in the same children's voice, levelling up on me.

"Harry!" I shout at his words, my eyes shifting to Briar who can very much hear and repeat his words.

"Oh relax it was her first word for crying out loud." He laughs.

"And it will be theirs too if you keep it up." I laugh referring you the babies, but was serious. Briar gets up off the couch, still holding the one unwrapped condom she took out of the foil.

"Gimme that." Harry snatches it from her hand so it stretched and snaps into his grip, making her giggle.

"Why can't we blow it up?" She asks as I cackled to myself.

"Because they are for adults only, not kids." Harry dances around the situation.

"That's not fair." She pouts.

"I know muppet. Go get dressed and we'll talk about it." He says knowing she won't remember this conversation by the time she comes back downstairs.

"Okay." She runs up the stairs to leave the four of us in the kitchen again.

"What a little bugger." He says while tossing the unwrapped condom into the garbage.

"She did just take that out of the package right? Not the garbage I hope." I state.

"Yeah it's a new one, thank god. I don't know what I'd do if it was used." He shakes his head while I take another spoon full to hold it out for Greyson. Much to my expectations he rejects it again, spitting it down his chin.

"Baby it's not that bad, look." I take the spoonful and go to put it in my mouth.

"I wouldn't do that if I were yo-"

I spit out the baby food the minute the substance met my tongue, experiencing how awful it tasted before Harry even finished his warning.

I squint my eyes shut and shake my head, Greyson laughing at me.

"What the hell is this!" I look at the jar and still taste the lingering bitterness.

"Told you." He says, walking back over to construe cooking the food. He tosses the long line of condoms on the kitchen table, grabbing the pan of eggs and putting the burner back on again.

"That disgusting no wonder you don't want this." I shake my head while talking to Grey. Atticus at next to him in his own little world, eating his baby food like it was no problem.

"I did that once with Briar and I still can taste it to this day." Harry cackles with his back to me and facing the stove.

"More balloons!" Briar runs in again with another long line of condoms she got from our bedroom, my eyes widening and Harry dropping everything to get them back again.

"Briar!" He shouts while she starts running away again, once again he was stumbling in her trail.

"Dammit Harry how much do you have up there!" I shout as he chases her around the living room.

"We never use them!" He states while chasing after his daughter who had a mischievous grin on her face.

//