An Empty House*

Beginne am Anfang

"Fifteen years later and your lips still feel the same." She whispers for a second, pulling back and looking into my eyes with our foreheads together, running her thumb over my bottom lip.

I smirk and kiss her again, unbuttoning her blouse so her white bra was exposed. I kiss down her neck, holding the other side to hold her in place. She takes my shirt and pulls it up, making me lean back and throw it over my head.

I kiss her neck again, leaning her back so the random things fall off the counter and to the floor. I kiss down between her breasts and all the way down her stomach. She arches her back as I get to the rim of her skirt, unzipping it and pulling it down.

She knits her hands in my hair as I kiss over her cotton panties, needing to taste her. I grab the underwear and waste no time sliding it off her legs, tossing to to the ground.

She whimpers at the anticipation before I run my tongue along her sensitive core, making her flinch slightly and exhale. I hold her thighs open while running my tongue in different rhythms, making her moan and tug my hair hard.

"Harry-" She breaths while pulling my hair.

I moan against her core, making a vibration while caused her to choke on her breath.

I keep the death grip on her hips, while moving my tongue quick. Her soft thighs against my head as she shakes. I pull back and go right up to kiss to her neck, grabbing her under thighs and lifting her off the counter. She straddled my waist as I walk her over to the couch. She was just in her bra while I was in my jeans with the hardest erection.

I fall forward to the couch so her back crashed against the cushions.

"Ow!" She yelped and arched her back.

I lifted my head from her neck and watched as she dug her hand under her back and pulled out the game console controller, tossing it to the side.

She undoes my pants while I start to eagerly pull them down and kick them off my feet. I grind against her radiating core through my boxers, moaning as I was so turned on. I kiss her neck while she wines at the touch, running her hands up and down my back while fidgeting beneath me.

"Take them off, I can't take the teasing." She whispers before kissing my lips, running her hands down to my boxers and rolling them down.

I smirk against her soft lips and take off my boxers so we were both naked. Her legs wrapped around my hips as I positioned. Our foreheads pressed together and she smiles to me, out lips just touching.

"I love you." She giggles, making me laugh a bit because it was such a soft thing to say in a heated moment like that.

"I love you too." I sink into her.

She gasps as I kiss her, pushing every inch into her as her thighs hugged my sides tightly. It turns me on so much to know she still gasps at the first feeling of me every time we have sex. I moan and kiss her plump lips, waiting a moment before rocking into her.

"Harry-" She moans heavenly.

With my forearms under her shoulders and her hands gripping my back, I bury my head in her neck. Her soft legs wrap around my hips, her back arching.

"Fuck." I cuss at the pleasure. We're always too busy with four kids to ever actually get to have sex anytime that isn't after they go to sleep, but we make it work. We still have a pretty good sex life and honestly do it about twice a week. But this was definitely spontaneous, it's rare that none of the kids are home.

I dig my hand into the couch and hover above her to build more force with my movement. Our chests were miles apart but this way I got to really watch her and see her body move beneath mine. I took my other hand and wrapped it around her throat, gripping only lightly.