Chapter 4 - After That

POV Flug

I woke up in my lab, (and this time I could remember the day before) sat up, and wanted to start working. But something heavy was keeping me down- My boss' arm was holding me near his own body, and he was still asleep. So I slowly laid down again and hoped he'd awake soon because I was starting feeling weird in his presence.
I almost fell asleep again when he woke up and said ,,Hey Doc" I made a strange noise- The one I do when I get suprised by something. ,,Aww did I scare you?" ,,N-no sir I was just... tired..." I said fast, knowing my words wouldn't make any sense. He started holding me tighter, and I moaned when he licked around my neck, and touched the still hurting lovebites.
,,Come on Flug... touch me" He said and I blushed. I slowly started to touch his neck with my hands and then slowly take his shirt off. He just laid there and enjoyed my touch. Sometimes he would smile or moan quitly. I could see barely in the dark room. When I took his shirt off I realised how muscular he was, I carefully touched the ABS, and went on with the biceps, enjoying each inch of his body I got up and kissed him, before that I'd thrown away my paper bag. I took his pants off, and then, very softly and slowly, I pulled down his shorts, I could see some tiny tentacles that were already wrapped around a bigger one- probably the one that fucked me yesterday- and I started using my hands to make him feel good. I know that my hands were twitching a bit, but so was he. He was twitching and moaning of lust. I moved higher to kiss his soft dark lips, and tried to not get bitten by his sharp teeth. ,,My little scientist..." He said and moaned again ,,I love you" I was confused at first. But then I nodded softly and kissed him again. ,,I love you t-too" I said with some embarassment in my voice. I began to use my tongue on his member and slowly but surely he started moaning louder, some of the tentacles were around my neck now, and when BH finally came, they pulled me down so I'd have to swallow his load. And I did, it tasted sweet. But in a good way. And so we were laying in silence again, until we slept.

A very short Chapter, i know i know. But I still hope you like it and leave me some feedback and wishes in the comments?