Meeting Sam and colby (gone sexual) *part 4*

Start from the beginning

I texted Colby and said "Hey colbs. I'm outside:)"
He instantly opened it and replied "k. Be out there:)"
After a few seconds later, you saw the door open, and Colby comes jogging towards the gate and opens it. You smile at him, and he winks at you. "What's with him and his winking? 😂" You thought to yourself. You parked by his red Corolla, and he closed the gate. You got all your stuff together, and you got out your car. You were wearing the usual. Actually, Sam's beyond the norm sweatpants and colby's black take chances shirt. But you cut your shirt into a crop top. He came up to you, and he said:
Colby: Nice outfit ;)
Y/n: thx:)
He then came closer to you and grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer into a hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck and dug your face into his neck. You guys hugged for about 3 minutes, and he said:
Colby: I'm surprised you actaully came.
Y/n: Why would I miss out on a opportunity like this ;)
Colby: Your right. Wanna go inside and meet the roommates?
Y/n: Hell ya
He lead you inside, and it's even better to actually be in their house instead of watching it through a screen. It was like heaven. You saw Sam in the living room, and it seemed like he recognized you, cause he came up with a weird look on his face and asked:
Sam: Hey I've seen you before. Didn't you come to our show earlier?
Y/n: Ya. That was me.
Sam: Colby, can I talk to you for a sec?
Colby: Uhm...ya sure. Y/n, go ahead and make yourself at home.
Y/n: Damn get you a stan that gives you their address and says "make yourself at home" 😂 (lmao.....don't really tho)
Sam and Colby just laughed. They walked off into the kitchen and you walked into the living room where Sam was at, and you sit on the couch. You recognized everything from their videos. From where Sam filmed his new video "never have I ever part 2", to just.......everything. You have always dreamed to be in Sam and Colby's house. But not to long are all the roommates gonna be living there (fr tho. They said they're all gonna move in a few months if you didn't know 🤧). It's sad, but whatever makes them happy and whatever they deserve. You just got on your phone with all these thoughts going through your head. But after a while you just whipped out your phone and got on Instagram and Snapchat. You didn't wanna put you being in Sam and Colby's house because that would cause A LOT of drama, and as if you were already out into a lot of drama. So you just scrolled through your feed. A few minutes later you heard two people coming towards your way. You looked around, and you saw Sam and Colby coming towards you.
Colby: So....whatchu wanna do y/n?
Y/n: Idk. Your the who invited me here.
Colby: Well we'll save that for later ;)
Y/n: Okay ;)
You got up and walked towards them.
Colby: Wanna see the roommates now?
Y/n: Sure
He took your hand and led you upstairs to Aaron, Corey, and Jakes room. He took you to Corey's room first. Colby knocked a couple times, and a few seconds later, you saw the door opening. You see Corey's head stick out the door.
Corey: Hey Colby
Colby: Hey man. So....uh.....i.....met this girl....at our LA show. And I invited her to the house. She's a really big fan.
Corey:............okay.......*whisper* you sure we can trust her and she won't give out our address. Well, it's not like our address already leaked but still.
Colby: Ya we can trust her. She already promised. And she seems like a nice girl. C'mon y/n.
You were by the railing by the stairs on your phone. You walked over to them.
Colby: Y/n, this is Corey. Well, you already know him. So, Corey, this is y/n.
Corey came out of their room, instead of just his head poking out of the door.
Corey: *puts hand out to shake hands* hello y/n. Nice to meet you.
Y/n: Corey. Nice to meet you too.
You were both smiling, but you were smiling more thinking you finally got to meet your idols, and not just hug them, get a picture and walk away at the show. You actually get to take the time to actually talk to them and stuff.
Colby: Okay. So now that you finally met Corey, time for the other two.
Corey: See ya later y/n
Y/n: See ya later Corey *throws peace sign*
Colby holds your hand again, and walks you accords the hall to Jake and Aaron's room. You went to Jakes room first. Colby knocked a few times, and immediately he opened the door.
Jake: THE POSTMATES ARE HERE?!
Colby: You dumbass
You laughed at their humor.
Jake: oh who's this?
Colby: This is y/n. I met her at the LA show today. I invited her here. And yes, we can trust her she won't leak our address. Right?
Y/n: That's right.
Jake: Well, nice to meet you y/n *shakes hand*
Y/n: Nice too finally meet you too Jake
Jake comes closer to get a hug. You accepted, and you hugged him back. After about 1 minute of hugging, jake let you go and you and Colby went across to Aaron's room. He knocked on it two time and Aaron opened the door.
Aaron: Oh hey. Who's this?
Colby: This is y/n. I met her at the LA show earlier. I invited her.
Aaron:.......can we trust her?
Colby: Why does everyone think she's gonna leak our address? She's the same age as us! And yes, we can trust her.
Aaron: Okay then. Well, nice to meet you y/n.
Y/n: Nice to finally you Aaron.
He walked up to you and you guys hugged. Man these guys have the best hugs ever I swear I never wanted to let go. After a minute again, you guys let go.
Aaron: See you later y/n
Y/n: See ya later Aaron
Aaron walked back into his room. Colby came closer to you and whispered:
Colby: Now I have you all to myself ;)
That kind of send chills down your spine. He lead you to his room, and he let you in first.
Colby: Have a seat on the bed
So you did. You sat on the edge of the mattress.
Colby: Again, make yourself comfortable. Well, if you want.
You decided to go all the way back to the headboard of the bed. You sat against it. Colby was making his towards you, and he sat on the bed. He went beside you, and got as close as he can to you. He grabbed your hand and held it.
Colby: So....whatchu wanna do?
Y/n: Isn't that what you asked me when I first got here?
Colby: Ya. That's why I asked you.
Y/n: Well.....what was that you wanted to save for later? ;)