//

We are sat in the back of a cab in silence after saying goodbye to the team. It wasn't awkward so to speak, there was just that tension there. We'd both given as good as we got in way of teasing, after I'd got my bearings back over his suggestive manner I think we considered it a competition.

"Spencer, are you-" he cuts me off with a kiss and as he touches me the tension disappears and I am drawn to him like a magnet. We kiss until my lips feel bruised, his hands running over my body, like he can't stop. My own untuck his shirt and run over his chest and stomach, I briefly wonder what would have happened if I'd had said I was thankful for Spencer's abs, they probably wouldn't believe the body on Spencer, seemingly getting better every passing minute, or maybe I just was more attracted to him with every passing minute. 

We pull up outside the house and I say a silent thank you because we were both getting a little carried away. I run up and wait by the door as he pays the driver. I get a shiver as I see the look in his eye as he approaches me, slowly. Too slow. When he finally reaches me he presses me against the door and kisses me hard, his tongue battling with mine although he easily wins. The fingers of his left hand wrap around my wrist and pin it above my head as he kisses me deeper, his whole body pressed against mine. I can feel he's already hard and he moans aloud as I push my hips against his. 

He pulls back, unlocking the door, and we fall through it, kissing once more. His hands greedily touch and squeeze as he kicks the door closed behind him. I begin to undo his shirt and quickly push it off of his shoulders, my mouth going to his skin, kissing, biting, sucking, marking him as mine. We do all this as we make out way to our room and as we enter he pulls back. 

I can't hide the look of disappointment.

"What is it?" I gasp, trying to catch my breath. He says nothing, just slides his hands from my waist, over my bum and down my legs where he reaches the hem of my dress, he pulls it up over my head before pushing me onto the bed. I look up at him, biting my lip. His eyes run down my body, then back up, as his eyes catch mine again he does that sexy smirk of his. 

"Are you gonna come here, or are you just gonna stand there and look pretty?" I tease. He unbuckles his belt and then climbs onto the bed with me. 

My fingers make their way to the fastening of his trousers, I undo it and he kicks them off his legs. along with his underwear He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra with expert precision. I raise my eyebrow at him but he ignores me, just dives into the crook of my neck. His lips press against my skin and I moan.

"I'm going to kiss your neck all the time, forever, just so I can hear that noise." he sighs into my ear. 

"I am more than fine with that." I gasp as he bites my chest. I reach down and shimmy off my pants.

"How on this Earth did I get you?" he murmurs. I open my mouth to give a smartass answer but he silences me with his lips once more. He slides his arm under me before lifting me further up the bed. His hands go exploring as his lips are on my ear. His panting is driving me crazy, my toes curl as his fingers slide between my thighs. 

"You're so wet." he says in my ear, so quietly I'm not sure he said it at first, but then I know he has. He takes my earlobe between his teeth and gently nibbles on it. He continues to tease me, getting me so close using his fingers and then stopping completely, then repeating.

"Spencer, stop." I manage to shout out, the frustration clear in my voice. 

"You want me to stop?" he asks, taking his hands away from me.

"No!" I say a little too loudly. He chuckles in my ear, his fingers now drawing shapes onto the skin of my inner thigh. 

"Then what do you want?"

"You know what I want." I sigh, exasperated.

"Say it." he purrs. I feel all my hairs stand up on end. He takes one of my hands in his and pins it above my head. "Say it."

"I want you inside of me."

"Good girl." as he says this he slides inside of me and I close my eyes and gasp. I wonder if I will tire of this, I remember once my very drunk at the time friend of my mothers told me that people who tire of having sex aren't doing it right. I couldn't imagine not enjoying this, feelling him inside me, hearing his moans and sighs, hearing my name spill from his lips in the height of pleasure. 

Its like every time is better than the last. We respond to each others bodies perfectly, like we're in sync. Then I start to feel the build-up, like there's something starting in my core and moving through every inch of my bod. It build and builds until there is this moment, like the moment you reach the top of a roller coaster and there's a second you are over everything and you forget you're on a roller coaster, before it all comes crashing back. Its like the world itself took a moment to pause. 

The world doesn't stop for Spencer though, he keeps moving, faster. I feel the build up again, this time its a lot more intense, but feels more slow burning. My legs wrap around him tighter, pulling him to me more. His fingers slide through my hair and pull ever so slightly.

"Holy shit, Am, yes." I run my tongue along his collarbone as he slides his hand from my hair to under my waist, pulling me up to him even more. I feel like I'm going to burst. His own hips move faster. Harder. Fast. Hard. Fast. 

"Fuck!" I almost scream, my curse is followed by his name, my nails dig into his back so hard I'm 90% sure I draw blood, but at this precises moment neither of us seem to care. I feel Spencer's body stiffen and then he collapses onto me. 

We stay that way for a second before he rolls onto his back and we both lie there panting, naked bodies slick with sweat. 

"Well, that was..." Spencer starts, but doesn't finish, his breathing still ragged.

"I know." I say, knowing what he means. We don't look at one another, but our fingers lace together and he squeezes my hand. 

 "Am I bleeding?" he asks as he sits up. I gasp at the sight of his back, hand cupping my mouth.

"Shit, I am so sorry."

"You think I care?" he laughs, rolling over to kiss me. "You are delightful."

He places one final kiss on my lips before lying down and pulling me to him. I tangle my legs through his.

"Happy Birthday Spencer." I murmur, tiredness finally taking over me.