"I am thankful for the health and happiness of my friends and family, I hope next year brings us more joy." Hotch says, raising his glass.

"I am thankful for my team, and my babygirl especially. I hope next year brings more nights like this because new, fun Spencer is great." Derek grins as he raises his glass.

JJ: I am thankful for my son turning into a great little man, I hope next year brings us all great things.

Will seconds this, never much the talker.

Penny: I am thankful for Derek's abs, and I hope next year brings me many more sightings of said abs.

Rossi: I am thankful for not being shot, stabbed or punched this year, I hope next year is colder so Morgan has to wear more shirts.

Then its Spencer's turn, we all look at him but he's smiling at me. I feel my heart flutter.

"I am thankful for having you in my life, I hope next year I can keep trying to make you happy." he says, everyone is staring at him, he doesn't seem to care for once. Its like he only see's me. 

"I am thankful for having all of you in my life, you are all wonderful human beings and there is no way I could have coped without you here with me, I hope next year we get to spend more time together, and all of you are happy in whatever you do." 

We finally cheers, down out glasses and go to stand  at the balcony edge, looking over the dancefloor and stage.

"I am also thankful for you," I whisper to Spencer as he holds my hand. "I hope next year I get to wake up to your face as much as possible."

"I love you." he replies, just as quiet.

"I love you too." I say as I squeeze his hand. The countdown begins.

10... 9... Spencer wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him... 6... 5... his face moves closer to mine until we're staring into each others eyes. 3... 2... 1...

"Happy New Year!" everyone shouts in unison, Spencer's lips are on mine, we kiss like its our first and last.

"Happy Birthday baby." I say. He thanks me, when he pulls back he has my lipstick all over his mouth. I reach up and wipe it off, giggling.

"How is it scientifically possible for me to keep getting this stuff over my face, but yours is intact?" he mutters. I shrug and he smiles again, kissing me quickly on the lips before we turn to everyone else and wish them a happy new year, and they wish Spencer a happy birthday, telling him they'll drop off his presents and cards to the house later.

"Not too early, I don't think I'll be feeling any good tomorrow." Spencer announces. We second this with a 'cheers' and another round of shots. 

Even an hour later I still felt the burn of Spencer's lips on mine, as he mindlessly plays with my hand as he speaks to Hotch about something I cant quite concentrate on I felt the familiar tingling sensation come over me. Although it was familiar I feel I'd never get used to it, the heat and the want that comes with him touching me. He gently presses his thumb into the centre of my palm and it makes me shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asks, turning to me. I shake my head. 

"It wasn't that sort of shiver." I whisper. I see it take a few seconds before it clicks.

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Oh, as in, oh just wait until later." his lips are against my ear and I can't stop the look of shock on my face. I pull away to look at him and he just does this sort of lick-his-lips-raise-his-eyebrows-suggestively thing and I'm so glad I'm sat down because my knees would have given way if I hadn't been. He gets up and almost glides over to where Rossi is talking to Derek. I watch him, I can't help it, he is so perfect. He glances in my direction and his brown eyes catch mine, he smirks at me and I think to myself that I like drunk Spencer even more than I knew.