Mum And Dad Away

Please like I said don't forget to vote and comment..

As the parents keep leaving, the more Emily got spoiled.

In school

During break period Emily and her friends chatting
Emily "my mum and dad are traveling again and I will be left at home"
Mary "wowww I have an idea what about us throwing a party"
Sofia "wow me too my parents have traveled and is only me and my sis at home and I like your idea"
Emily "but where are we throwing the party?"
Mary "why not us throw it in your house, like u said mum and dad are away then the next day in Sofia's house and then my house. What do u say Emily?"
Emily" the truth is that my mum is from Nigeria soo she's using Nigeria culture, but my dad is from American his a business man soo he has no time for me and my mum too. Buhhh Buhhh OK yes but we will have to do it before my parents will come back".
Sofia "am soo excited!! I can't wait!!
Mary" that is good let's go back to class the break is over".
Emily got home soo excited about the idea that Mary brought.
Emily "mimi mimi mimi where are you?".
Mimi "ma'am am in the kitchen. That's mimi the house help who suffer terribly in Emily's hand when ever the parents are away. Emily" am hungry I want to eat!.
Mimi "ma'am I cooked your favorite who want to eat favorite.....
Emily" stop acting like my mum cause u ain't her and u won't ever be like her and am not a baby am 16yrs now".