4

juyeon keep locking and unlocking his phone over and over again . he can't sleep . so much things had happen today .

throwback ( juyeon p.o.v)

it's the same day again . since the morning , i've been waiting for that one person to show up .

8:03 p.m. . we're closing within 30 minutes . i really wish you will show up .

and yes you did ,

but with the man .

its not the first time you're here , you're here every weekend . i can't stop but to stare at you . i'm in love again every weekend . but since you're always with your boyfriend , i gave up .

you started coming alone , i thought you broke up . it gave me hope .

then today , you came with your boyfriend again

i feel sad , but as long as you're happy . i'll just look at you from the distance .

but today , seeing how your boyfriend treated you . i'm mad . why am i the one feeling sad ? cause i love you . and every broken heart you felt , i feel it too .

just the sight of you breaking into tears , i feel like my heart are teared into pieces . i want to be there to comfort you . i want to hug you and make you smile .

that's why i decided that i'm gonna approach you first .

" is this her drink ?" i can hear sunwoo's voice whispering .

" ah , i can't even look at her . i feel so bad . " and that is when i cut him off

" let me send this to her " and i did like what i said . as soon as i returned to the counter , all of them look at me

" what did you say to her ? "

" just stuff .."

i can't be happier when you accepted my offer . for the first time , i decided to leave work quickly .

it makes me so happy when you say my name , my heart feel like it could explode anywhen .

when you ask me , why did i work full-hour ?

because sometimes you came in the evening , sometimes you come at night . that's why i started working full hour . because i don't know when can i see you

the moment you said that i was good-looking , my heart beat so fast . why am i like this ? you're the only person who makes me feel like this .

you eventually fall asleep , how adorable . i keep on admiring you a little bit more .

today , i've learnt so much about you .