The Girl In The Cab

Sat in the other passanger seat was a girl, she looked about my age maybe a year older.

As i got in she turned to me smiling.

"Hello." She said. "I'm Tori McKensy. Are you going to Corway aswell?"

"Mhmm... I'm India. Nice to meet you." I Pulled both head phones out of my ears and switched off my Ipod.

Tori had black hair, which was cut in a simillar style to mine and sparking spiral eyes each section of the spiral a different shade of blue.

"How much do you know about the Academy then? I didnt even know i was comeing until yesterday. I was like, Gee thanks Mom."

"Same." I replied. "No I don't know anything about Corway, unless you count the fact that its full of preppy rich kids."

"Oh I know what you mean, My Mom told me that it would be good for me to be round people who's worlds didnt revolve around altern- rock music

and art." Tori's eyes glistened as she spoke.

"You like Alter-rock?" I asked just trying to make convosation. I suddenly realised the Cab had stared moving and had been for a few minuets.

"Yeah, My favorite band is Flyleaf. Have you heard of them?"

"Heard of them? They're my favorite band too. I love, love, love "Cassie" and "Im So Sick". They are totally, like, ear sex to me."

Tori laughed and nodded, she reached into her neon pink checkered backpack which was by her feet, and pulled out her Ipod.

"Here." She handed it to me. "You look though this, and I'll look at yours, yeah?"

"Okay. Hang on." I dung mine back out of my pocket and put it on the seat next to her. We unlocked the Ipods in unison and scrolled though.

I loved every artist on it.

We began to talk about everything from how hot Olli Sykes, lead singer of Bring Me The Horizon to our favorite photographers.

By the time we looked out of the window to see where we where, it was raining. and the driver called - "Five minuets ladies. So better get ready.

Oh and ive been told to tell you that once to get to the front door, knock three time. That way They know your new students i guess.

The Driver pasted us back an umberella. Which, was well needed. As the Car came to a stop, Tori and I looked at each other. Tori pushed open her door

and opened the umberella. Bags on our backs, we clambered out of the Cab and where faced with possibly the largest house we had ever seen.

On the front side only we could see five stories with at least 6 windows on each level,on each end of the building there was

to large circler towers with yet more windows.

We yelled thank you too the driver and ran, laughing towards to the over large, oak front door.

"Well." Tori said to me with a cheeky grin. "Here goes!" She reached for the large handle in the center of the door.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK