Chapter 18: The End Of The Story

3rd person

All of them got ready. They all had the weapons, the potion bottles, and armor. This was going to be risky, they all knew that. But they needed to save Laurence.

They went around starlight. Searching for him. They didn't know where they would find him. They ended up going to the bridge. Laurence was there. His hands around the neck of someone. He then turned, and he turned the person with him. It was Aphmau. You could see that she was having trouble breathing.

"I've been waiting for your arrival." Laurence said, then giving an evil laugh. He then let go of Aphmau. She ran into Aaron's arms. They both felt comfort, and began to smile.
They all started to charge Laurence. He didn't move and was accepting his fate. All the potions were thrown.

Black smoke formed. Nobody could see a thing. Laurence then popped out of the smoke. A small smile on his face.

He ran to Garroth. Squeezing him in a tight hug. Everything was back to normal. Or that is what they thought....

____________

The end of the story is here. Sorry for the crappy short chapter.
Not that anyone is gonna comment on this but do you think I should do a rewriting or editing of this story?
Idk about you but I see a ton of problems in it.
Also I am gonna do a second book possibly.
Thanks for reading don't forget to vote <3