Chapter 2

The rain had just about stopped. All was calm.

That was, until some moutain trolls decided to attack the village once again.

One of the watchmen noticed this, at begun to warn everyone, "Moutain trolls are coming! Moutain trolls!"

That's when the archers fired their arrows at the moutain trolls, hoping that would at least slow them down if not completely stop them. That just caused all of the moutain trolls to come out of the woods from hiding and manage to get over the wall to the village.

This caused a panic throughout the village. Shifu then noticed Liuer and Courtney weren't with him anymore.

While everyone was trying to run away from the moutain trolls, Shifu began calling out Liuer's and Courtney's names, hoping he'd be able to find them or them find him in time.

Apparently, the moutain trolls had attacked the village to gather all the babies in the village. Why they were doing this is unknown.

"This one's too old. Throw it out!" One of the moutain trolls yells to another.

"But then we'd be short one girl baby..." One of the other moutain trolls stated.

"One girl baby coming up!" This came from another troll, running up to the others holding a baby girl. "Guys, I got it-!" He then got hit in the head with a flower pot, stopping him in his tracks.

The troll looks up to see would did that, to get another plant thrown at him. Turns out Liuer and Courtney were the ones trying to fight off the troll and save the baby.

Courtney helps Liuer get a water bucket to pour onto the troll. The same troll tried to lung at them, when he gets hit by a door, opened by Shifu.

"Liuer, Courtney, what are you two doing up there?" He yells out asking them, unaware of the troll. The troll ends up letting go of the baby, sending her flying in Liuer's and Courtney's direction.

"You two should be trying to stay out of trouble!" Since Liuer and Courtney lost hold of the water bucket, it ends up falling on Shifu. Liuer and Courtney both try to catch the baby, but she ends up getting caught by Shifu instead.

Liuer and Courtney jump down to help Shifu and to get the girl to safety, Liuer removing the water bucket from Shifu's head and Courtney picking up and holding the baby.

"Come on, Shifu!" Courtney exclaims, running to safety. "Run!" Liuer chimes in, not too far behind his sister.

Shifu, not sure what's going on, looks around to see the village is under attack. "Hurry, Shifu!" Courtney and Liuer cry out in unison. "Come back here!" Shifu then starts running behind them, trying to keep up with them.

"Shifu, Courtney, follow me!" Liuer yells out to them, leading the way, hoping they can escape the trolls that were on their tail.

Liuer and Shifu end up hiding under some statues, Courtney behind the one Liuer's hiding under. Just when the trolls found Liuer and Courtney, Shifu then knocks over the one he was hiding under, hoping to give Liuer and Courtney time to run away.

"Shifu!" Liuer and Courtney cry out in unison. "Hurry, run!" He tells them, wanting them to get to safety. Liuer and Courtney do as he said and start running, managing to evade and escape from the trolls chasing them.

This ends up causing Liuer, Courtney, and the trolls to stumble and fall into the woods outside the village.

Liuer and Courtney and up escaping with the baby safe with them. They even found alittle carrier to carry her safely in.

Liuer and Courtney get separated from the trolls, but still with each other and the baby girl.

"Liuer! Courtney! Can you hear me?!" Shifu cries out, not being able to find them anywhere after the moutain trolls had left.

Liuer and Courtney try to climb their way back up the moutain, hoping they can get back home, when they stumble upon a peach tree. They end up collecting some of the peaches and putting them away into the carrier with the baby girl, with some help from some little creatures on the moutain.

Liuer then finds a moutain troll paw print and jumps away scared, dropping the peaches he dropped.

"Liuer, are you okay?" Courtney asks, sounding worried. "Y-yeah..." Liuer just tells her, sounding alittle scared.

They end up getting ambushed by some of the moutain trolls, causing them to panic and try to climb up the moutain again, causing them to loose the peaches they collected. They end up finding an opening in said moutain, like a cave, so they go in, hoping it's safer in there than outside.