I'm a Dragon Slayer

*Sasuke POV*

I'm standing at edge of the arena while Riser is at the opposite side, smiling smugly, Peh! Just you wait and I'll turn that smug face of yours to ashes. While i was thinking about how should i kill him, i heard Sirzechs asking me about the rewards or so.

"Young man, if you win this fight, i will grant you anything you desire, woman, money, fame, and many others," he said that as if he wants me to beat the hell out of Riser, aren't he and you are the same side? What happen?.

"I don't particularly want anything right now, guess I'll leave it for later then." i said while putting my hands on my pants pocket, not caring about what's happening.

"Hahaha, well young man let's save that if you win, oh! by the way, what is your name young man?."

"Sasuke Uchiha, now, shouldn't we begin?." i can't wait to kill this bastard!.

"Alright, BEGIN!!"

"Heh, how can you talk about rewards? I doubt you can even harm me, now let me show why you should fear me!, the great Riser Phen-" i didn't let him finish his sentence as i already began my attack.

"Fire Dragon's Roooaaarrr" i launch a roar attack at him, while he just smirks, maybe his thinking that fire won't burn him, ooooh, how wrong he is.

After it made contact to his skin, he screams in pain, heh, finally that smug look on his face is gone. Hoh, impressive he managed to stand up again.

"You! What are you?! How can your fire hurt Riser! Riser is a Phenex damn it! Riser is supposed to be immune on fires!" immune to fire my ass, his flame cannot even make me sweat.

"You want to know? Fine I'll tell you, my dragon flames is hotter than yours, as to what am i? Well i'm Sasuke Uchiha, a human, and a dragon slayer." after i said that, Riser looks confused and so are the other devil's, guess they didn't know what a dragon slayer is?

"What dragon slayer! There is no such thing! Riser just get careless! It won't happen again!" well that answers my question why they looked confused, so they didn't know about a dragon slayer, huh.

"Whatever you say bird brain, even if you wont believe me i couldn't care less, ill turn you to ashes." oohh would you look at that, i saw him flinch just now, guess his afraid of my flames huh, should i make him suffer? Or should i just kill him?.

Nah, just make him suffer, i then put an evil grin and glared at Riser, hehehe, he looked so scared, now then let's start!.

I charged at him at him while igniting both my hands and feet with flames, i then threw a punch at him, sending him flying across the field, he slowly gets up, and reveal his flame wings, while flying straight at me.

"Heh, you think you're cool because of your wings?! Take this! Fire dragon's brilliant flame!!" oh god his dead, he's planning on taking my flames head on! He unleashes a very huge fireball and fired it, hoping to intercept my flames, well that's not gonna work.

Both our flames collided, making a very huge explosion that destroyed the entire arena, after the smoke has been cleared, all the devils saw me standing at same spot where i stood when i first entered the arena, at the center is the bloodied Riser Phenex.

"The winner, Sasuke Uchiha!"

After the announcement of my victory we were sent back to the hall, and oh boy how i love the look on their faces, it's filled with awe, admiration, and most of all fear!

When i was enjoying the look of their faces, the redhead devil, walked right in front of me, i wonder what he want?

*Sirzechs POV*

After the fight between Riser and Sasuke ended, i was shocked that his flame can even burn a Phenex, he said that he's a dragon slayer, but i don't even know what that means.

So i decided to ask him about it, and maybe even ask him to be a devil, and if i can't convince him, i just need to make sure he won't be our enemy, i can't even imagine the future of the devils society if he became our enemy.

I walked right in front of him, while observing him if he is really a human, and he really is, just how strong is he if he became a devil.

"Sasuke-kun, just like my promise earlier, you can choose your reward, and possibly answer some of my questions." i ask him politely, i didn't want to make him mad, he seems to be thinking about it, i just have to wait for his answer.

After a minute, he nods, so after cleaning up the mess we walked to my office and began the Q and A. My sister Rias also seems to be interested in Sasuke, so she followed us.

*Rias POV*

Afterthe boy Sasuke defeated Riser, i was really happy and shoked at the same time, Riser is a high class devil, and Sasuke defeated him with ease, but what shocked me the most is the fact tjat his flames can burn even a Phenex a devil that is said to have a high fire resistance.

He said that he is a dragon slayer, but i had no idea what that is, so after my brother ask him about it, i decided to join in so i followed them.

After we sat down at the couch, my brother began to ask questions,

"Ok, Sasuke-kun, can i ask you how did you appear suddenly in the middle of the hall?" my brother ask him politely, which shocked me really, my brother only use that tone if the person is from the council or if the person is equal or stronger than him.

We waited for his reply, after a few seconds he answered.

"Well, i don't really know, after ten years of training and learning from my parents, i decided to see the world and explore it, then after the farewells and everything, my dad created a portal for me to use, and that's how i ended up in the middle of her wedding."

He said the last part while pointing at me, i don't want to marry him for your information! I wanted to yell that at him, but i stop myself from doing so. After that my brother seems to be thinking about something, after a few minutes he asks him again.

"I see, well then mind if i ask who is your parents? And what is this dragon slayer you spoke of?"

Yeah i'm curious too, how is he that strong? Who is his parents? And what the hell is a dragon slayer!?

"Well a dragon slayer is a magic that is used to kill dragons, there are many other elements beside fire, and the most awesome about being a dragon slayer is that, you can't be hurt by the element the same as you!, you can eat your element and it can restore your magic!, and many others! Bit you can't eat your own magic."

"Why can't you eat your flames? I mean it's still a fire right?" i ask him im really curious if you can eat fire, why can't you eat your own?.

"Well, miss?" oh that's right i haven't introduced my self yet. "Sorry for the late instructions my name is Rias Gremory," i told him.

"Well, ms. Rias, can you eat your own body?"

"What?! Of course not! Why do you even asks?!" i raised my voice at him, i mean come on! What would you do if someone asks you to eat your body?!

"That's what i mean, we, dragon slayers can turn our body parts in to our own element, eating my flames is like eating my arm." he said and looked at me as if i'm crazy, ugh! I can't deny what he said.

"Well, Sasuke-kun, can i ask you who your parents are?" thank you brother! For changing the subject, I'm curious too, who is his parents? They're not supposed to be dragons right?

"My parents are dragons, though they adopted me, i treat them like my parents, though apparently they are siblings." what!? So his parents is actually a dragon!?.

"May i ask they're names?"

"Sure, the youngest, the fire dragon king, Igneel, the second oldest, the wind dragon queen, Grandene, and the oldest and the strongest of the three, the storm dragon god, Schlagora."

WELP THAT'S IT IM TIRED!!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY OF MINE.

C'YA NEXT TIME! FOLKS!!