Sweet 18

A\N : So , Actually this is my first time writing for anything related to Thor. What brought me here that i guess i have such strong feeling for Loki , and i thought WHY NOT? I can give this a chance.
Hope you will enjoy it . Do not forget giving me a feedback , that is the only thing would help me continue.
Love you all , great people..
                                                            ###
Warnings :hurt!Loki X reader, angst, hurt and comfort, and a little fluff i guess
Words count : 1278
                                                                 ###
He was away, again. Another mission for S.H.I.E.L.D..                                           You still can not believe why were you a part of all of this and how, it seemed that the hole of your life was a bad dream and Loki was the only good thing in it.
No one can deny it is hard for you to understand what was all of this about, all of that conflict, harm and war. You can recognize that Loki had his mistakes, but still you saw the treatment he had was unfair..
Why he chose you? That was another thought digging your head to death, he is the prince and you are a young girl who the world rejected her.Maybe that was the reason he chose you, because of the unfair treatment of this life.
The waiting was killing you, What if a bad thing happened to him? That thought never left you. you came out from the balcony and back to the room, looking at yourself in the mirror and wondering what a special thing he found in you.
Another sigh escaped your lips, you felt like your soul was burning slowly when he was away, he loved you and he chose you at the time you hated yourself the most. He chose to take the responsibility for being with a ( kid ) like they said , you are only 18 and you are only human , but he is the prince and he is over 100 years old.
*Dose this really matter ?*  You thought to yourself
You sighed again, getting yourself in bed while he comes back to you..
                                                            ###
You woke up on hearing a slight noise, even it was dark you were able to recognize Loki..
The thing is Loki was not the way you expected to see! Your worst nightmare just came true, he was hurt.Badly!                                                                      He was leaning his rocky body on the walls, so you ran to help him.
" Loki.." You called in worry, still can not believe what was happening.
His body is getting heavier on yours,even with all of his trials to stand on his own.The normal pride issue,but at the end it was you..
His breath was heavy,his lungs were struggling for air and you can feel blood in the aria above his waist. You got him to the couch in silent and you ran to get the medical supplies you need to heal him.
You fought a lot of things as well , the burning ache in your heart on seeing him like that and the stream of tears falling down your checks, all of that just to save him even you actually did not know if the ordinary human ways can help the prince's body to heal or not..
You were just a young and peaceful girl, you were barley understanding the avengers thing, but at that moment all you needed is to be brave enough to save your beloved man..
You came back as quick as possible, you lent beside him..putting your hand behind his nick and rising his head to place a small kiss mixed with tears on his forehead.That was your silent apologize about the pain you are going to cause him.
" That is ok.." he managed to say between the shouts of pain, he wanted to make it easier for you.He really loved you and the past years witnesses on that
You started to take his armor off, he hissed every time you touched him, preventing ugly screams of pain.You stopped after this step, giving him a chance to take couple of breathes that would help him getting ready for the next shot of pain.
He closed his eyes,still breathing rapidly.His chest went up and down for million times like there was a revolution in it and his heart was not better.You looked at him-hesitated-with tears in your eyes and he looked back encouraging you to do it.
Taking deep breath hoping it would help controlling yourself , that was exactly what you manged to do.Then you gave the wound a proper look,and that was the last thing on earth you wanted to do..
Your unconscious mind took the lead for a while, your fingers passed a soft touch on his wound and then he hissed in pain.He was able to take it until..
Until..your lips placed a soft kiss on his wound
"Gahh.." a moan finally escaped his gathered teeth,announcing how desperate he was to have an end to this pain
On his scream,you finally got back to your mind.You never knew why did you do that? Having his blood on your lips and on your hands , you were only making this harder for both of you..Maybe it was a reaction to the wish of sharing his pain that was placed in the darkest place in your mind.
You tried to do your best, you got whatever medical supplies you thought it would cope up with the nature of his body, his body shook violently with every step and couple of moans forced themselves out of his lips every while..
                                                         ###
You finished it ! You did it..you saved your man, without any help of anyone.         Still, you were not able to believe it..you were giving the wound stilled                  -soulless- looks.
Loki was able to see that after he was -finally- able to get back to his normal process of breathing.
" Y\N.." he called with lat power he had
Then you looked at him,tears in your eyes that turned to be rivers on your checks..
"No.." he said softly, like a hidden call for you to stop
You were not able to feel what you did,the pain in your chest was killing you that voice in your head told you you have to end it..you were nearly going to smash you rips with your fist to get your heart out
"NO!" this time Loki screamed violently, while he held your hand with the last power he had
" Why? Why do you have to suffer that amount of pain? Why cannot I share it with you?                                                                                                                If you deserve that stunning, immortal pain then I worth it as well..                         even more than you.                                                                                              I am a part of you since a year ago, actually i feel I am a part of you since birth    You can not get hurt that way, I die when you do.." you really broke and lost yourself at this point, him being hurt was killing you
" I am fine! You made me fine.." he tried to say those words as strong as he could , while he grabbed you from the ground to set beside him
He cupped your face with his hands , forcing you to look at him.
" Nothing in this world would take me from you..it was one time thing, a fight that goes wrong and i promise it would never happen again.                                     You need to be stronger,Y\N. You are the only person on the world for me now and I am the only person for you..                                                                          we need to be stronger for each other sake,so do not you ever lose yourself like this in front of me again" he said looking directly your eyes, helping you to get over what just happen
He thought about leaving you before, letting you back to your life that you maybe will not see a drop of blood in it..but he can not give on you or your pure love..
You agreed to his words in your way,as you placed a soft kiss on his dressed wound and even it was a little painful, it just made him smile to the sweet you..