Double Proposal

Elena and I wait for Caroline, Klaus, Jeremy and Bonnie. They pull up then we head inside. I extend my arm to Elena. She blushes and takes it.

"We were all staring because you're by far the most beautiful woman at this ball."

"Stop it."

"What?"

"You're making me blush."

"My intention." I pull her into me, sliding my hand on her waist. She smiles and I give her a gentle kiss.

"I love you Damon."

"I love you Elena." We dance for a little bit then we get some champagne.

"This reminds me of the time after Damien was born and we went to the Eiffel Tower, ate food, drank champagne, then we ran around."

"That was the night."

"Wendy. Our son chose Wendy.

"They have some food over in that little room over there. Jeremy and Bonnie are already there." Klaus shoots me a glance and I get it immediately. He's gonna propose. We go in there and Elena and I grab some prime rib. We all sit down and Elena sneaks me a smile.

"So Caroline. I heard a rumor that I'm going to be an aunt sometime soon?"

"Well for once a rumor is true. I'm pregnant!" Klaus has a shocked look on his face, but composes himself quickly.

"Caroline, I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Do you... Love me? Despite everything I've done, do you love me?" Caroline caresses the side of his face with her thumb.

"Oh Klaus. Of course I do. I love you." He smiles then gets down on one knee. Caroline gasps.

"Caroline Forbes, I love you more than life itself. I love you more then I love myself. I will do every little thing to protect you. Because I love you. Will you do be the extraordinary honor of being my wife?"

"Yes!" She smiles then wraps Klaus in a heated kiss.

"Well, there's only one thing that could make this night even better." Jeremy gets down on one knee.

"We got an eternity. Why not explore it together? Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

"Weren't you two supposed to get married like 12 years ago?"

"Yeah but then we split up."

"And now we're back together." We continue dancing around and smiling, laughing together.

"I love you Elena."

"I love you more then you'll ever know. Wendy Angela. How the hell did Damien come up with that?" I dip her then I lean in close.

"I have no idea." I whisper. I give her a quick peck on the lips and she smiles.

"How do you romance women so well?"

"I know how to with you because you are the woman I'm madly in love with." Suddenly Elena falls on the floor.

"Elena!"

"What the hell just happened?" I sniff her drink.

"Don't drink that champagne. It's 1/4 champagne and 3/4 werewolf venom. Klaus." Elena wakes up a little.

"Come back to me please."

"What's happening?"

"Don't leave me."

"She's hallucinating."

"Damon. Damon."

"I'm right here baby."

"Where is he Jeremy?"

"I swear to you I'm right here Elena." Klaus sticks a needle in her neck.

"What the hell was that?"

"My blood. She's too delirious to drink it." I carry her to the car and I wait for her to wake up. She shoots up.

"Hey."

"What happened?"

"Here. You need blood. Mine will do the trick for now." I bite my wrist and the veins travel farther then usual down her face.

"Are you okay Elena?" She tries to lunge for me, but I break her neck.

"You're kidding me."

"What's going on Damon?" Suddenly Caroline, Klaus, Bonnie and Jeremy go down with darts in their backs.

"What the hell?"

"Pardon the vampire mess. They're a means to an end."

"What did you do to my wife?"

"I simply inserted a virus into her system that makes her feed on vampires."

"You-" He shoots me with a dart and I fall to my knees.

"Now now. I'll cure her right now. No need for name calling."