Shifting slightly, Camila pushes Marley's panties aside and slips a finger inside her.

Marley's muscles tensed in surprise.

"Relax," Camila whispers against her lips, thrusting her finger into Marley slowly and gently.

Marley's breath caught in her throat.

Adding a second finger, Camila continues her movements, curling her fingers as she thrusts back in. "You like that?" She breathes out, she was growing hard and really needed release.

Marley's face scrunched up and her back arched off the bed.

Pulling her fingers out, Camila shifts and moves Mason slightly so that she can hover above Marley.

Reaching between them, she frees her erection and gently thrusts into her.

Marley's breath caught in her throat again.

Camila begins thrusting into the younger girl slowly and gently.

Marley moaned quietly.

Leaning down, Camila kisses along Marley's throat as she continues thrusting into her.

Marley suddenly became conscious of her son lying beside them.

"Relax, he's asleep." Camila whispers in her ear as she continues thrusting into her.

"He could wake up." Marley moaned quietly.

Camila begins thrusting slightly faster, the bed lightly rocking below them. "Shh, if you stay quiet he won't."

"The bed moving will wake him up." Marley breathed.

Camila just kisses Marley to shut her up, continuing her movements until she feels Marley clenching around her.

It wasn't long before they both crashed over the edge, Camila releasing deep inside her.

Marley breathed heavily, her head falling back against the bed.

Slowly, Camila pulls out of her and grabs the wipes beside the bed to clean them up before fixing their clothes.

Marley yawned, humming.

"Told you he wouldn't wake up." Camila brags as she lays beside Marley.

"No, we were just lucky he enjoys his naps." Marley said.

"Whatever you say Mar, get some sleep." The older girl responds, closing her eyes.

Marley rolled onto her side. "Are you angry at me?"

Frowning, Camila opens her eyes and tiredly looks at Marley. "No."

"Then what's wrong?" Marley asked.

"Why do you think somethings wrong?" The older girl asks softly.

"I don't know. You just seem a little upset." Marley shrugged.

Shaking her head, Camila kisses Marley's cheek. "I'm not upset, just tired."

"Okay." Marley nodded. "Let's take a nap then."

Closing her eyes once more, Camila slowly starts to fall asleep.

Marley closed her eyes and released a long breath.

****

"Mama," Grace mumbles as she climbs onto Lauren's lap her and Jaden were finally a year old.

"Yes, Grace?" Lauren asked looking down at the little girl.

Grace points at Lauren's chest. "Ah," she says, opening her mouth.

"Grace, you're old enough to have a bottle now." Lauren said. "I've got no milk left."