Lucy lifted them from their crib and carried them to the kitchen where Lauren was marking some work for the next day.

Grace was kicking her feet as she cried while Jaden was completely still as he cried.

Lucy lay the two screaming children down in the bassinet in the kitchen and made them a bottle of formula each.

Jaden slowly stopped crying as he watched Lucy.

Lauren put her pen down and looked at the two babies in the bassinet.

Grace relaxes and looks at Lauren, cooing softly.

Lauren leaned back in her chair and ran her fingers through her hair.

Kicking her feet, Grace stares up at Lauren and coos.

Lauren shook her head and looked away from the baby.

Pouting out her bottom lip, Grace begins to cry once more.

Lucy carried the two bottles of milk over to the babies. "Laur, could you maybe feed one of them?" She asked softly.

Swallowing thickly, Lauren reaches over and picks Grace up, she was the only one of the two that seemed to like her.

Lucy smiled softly and lifted jaden up.

Turning his head, Jaden nuzzles Lucy's chest and releases a soft whine.

Lucy held the bottle to Jaden's lips and the little boy latched on to it.

Slowly, Jaden relaxed and fell asleep.

Lauren stared down at the little baby in her arms.

Grace whines softly and nuzzles Lauren's chest.

Lauren held the bottle to the little girl's lips.

Latching onto the nipple of the bottle, the five month old begins to slowly suck, her bright eyes locked on Lauren.

Lauren swallowed, looking away from the little girl. She looked so much like Marley it was creeping Lauren out.

Whining, Grace grips onto Lauren's pinky finger with both of her tiny hands.

Lauren bit her lower lip.

Grace relaxes and closes her eyes tiredly.

Lauren put the little girl back in her bassinet.

As soon as Lauren lays her down the baby wakes up and begins crying loudly.

Lauren let out a frustrated breath.

"She has to be held longer or she won't sleep." Lucy explains softly.

Lauren glanced at Lucy and lifted the little girl up. "Spoilt." She whispered.

Pouting out her bottom lip, Grace looks up at Lauren, tears filling her eyes.

"What?" Lauren muttered. "I'm holding you, aren't I? Don't you dare cry."

Shifting, Grace releases a soft cry.

"Laur, she's like any other baby, you have to rock her and soothe her." Lucy says softly.

Lauren looked at Lucy. "I guess, I've forgotten how to handle a baby." She mumbled.

"Well, all the babies have grown up and now there are two more that are still tiny." Lucy explains softly.

Grace continues to softly cry, kicking her feet.

Lauren's eyes met Lucy's. She sniffed, holding back tears.

"Rock her gently." Lucy tells Lauren softly, laying a sound asleep Jaden in the bassinet.