Chapter 3

Maya's pov

I am pretty sure I am way drunk than I intended to be tonight. I was laughing so hard with nick I thought my ribs were going to falls out I was laughing that hard than things got heated up. We were flirting with each other.

" care to dance love" he asked smirking and I hesitated at first because I knew if I danced with him things would get way too heated up and I would do something stupid but I took his hand and we started to dance.

Every vampire I had met they were scared of what I was I guess people fear what they do not understand but nik wasn't and I liked that about him.

" so tell me what can banshis do" he asked

" they can sense when somebody is about to die but all I hear is voices inside my head and I have ability to rip that pretty face off" I told him and he smirked

Things got so heated up between us fortunately the song ended

" you should come back to my house love" and I was too drunk to say no so I said yes.

We arrived at his 'house'... It was no house it was a mansion.

We entered it and I was amazed by it... It was beautiful.

" If we ever see each other again after tonight remind me to teach you the definition of house" I told him and he smirked

" wanna drink" he offered

" no thanks I'm drunk enough" I told him and he lightly chuckled.

Then I realised the time it was 2:20 am

" I should be going" I turned around and he grabbed my hand so I turned around to him and he kissed me.
I didn't want to stop after tonight I wanted him but I've had enough heartbreaks to know better but it still doesn't mean I can't have any.

His hand went down to my waist pushing me more to him while my hand were wrapped around his neck. He sped me to his room and my legs were no up around his waist and I was up against a wall still kissing him seems like every kiss I had with him I wanted more. I ripped his shirt off and he took off all my clothes soon we were completely naked then he set my world on fire many times.

----------------------------------------------—--------

I woke up and I was naked in a sheet and I turned my head a nik was still asleep I quietly got up put my panties and hooked my bra up

" running away already love" he asked and I could feel his smirk on his  face " was it that bad?"

"no I enjoyed it" I smiled at him

" all three times that we did it" I mumbled but he heard and he lightly chuckled.

He sped over to me laid me down on the bed again and started kissing my neck then my jaw line and I loved every feeling of it.

" so is your plan to never let me out of your bed" I asked him

" don't tempt me love" then his lips touched my lips and I loved those lips they were so soft. I sped over so I was on top kissing him. " how about we be friends with benefits"

" sounds good to me" he smirked

Many many decades later

Katherine's pov

I woke up in a apartment where I looked over and alaric was sitting in the chair and a witch was performing a spell on him.

I sped over to the door but I couldn't get out and then alaric walked over to me smiling.

" hello katerina I have missed you" he smiled at me and turn I realised.

" klaus"