Hermione, the pureblood

3 days before school

Hermione just finished her last summer homework. She was laying on her bed when her mother knocked on the door.
"Come in!" Hermione said. Her mother came in.
"Hey, honey! What are you doing?" Mrs. Granger asked.
"I just finished my last homework." Hermione said. Her mother sat on the bed.
"Hermione, we need to talk!" She said. Hermione sat near her.
"What is it, mum?"
"You ... you ... ah, you are ... you are adopted, Hermione." Mrs. Granger cried. Hermione was really confused.
"What do you mean?" She wisheped.
"We found you outside. This letter   was there, too." She gave her a letter. Hermione read it.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Granger,

This is Hermione. She is only two months old. It's too dangerous for her to stay with us. Pleace, take care of our little girl! We love her so much!

Mr. and Mrs. Rosegam

Oh, my God! Hermione cried. She felt lonely and cold.

......
Four days later

Hermione searched for a book in the library. Rosegam ... I heard that name in classes of History of Magic. She found the book. Hm, Peters ... Pols ... Qwern ... Rosegam! The Rosegam family mysteriously disappeared in 1979. Deatheaters were chasing them because of their specific powers. Hermione read it. She couldn't believe. I was born in 1979. The letter says that my siblings were in danger. And these specific powers ... do I have them? The school library was about to close so Hermione left. Then she ran at someone.
"Oh ... I'm so sorry!" Then she opened her eyes and found Draco laying on the floor.
"Arrr ... Don't worry! I'm fine. Are you OK?" He asked. Hermione couldn't believe what she just heard.
"Yeah ... I'm fine." She looked at him.
"What?"
"Nothing ... just ... you are so ... kind to me. I guess I'm impressed." Hermione said. Draco blushed and got up.
"Hey, let me help you!" She took his hand and got up. When they looked at each other they were so close.
"Ahh ... I think I have to ..." Hermione said but Draco kissed her. For her own surprise she kissed him back. When the kiss was over the two of them were blushing.
"I think I really have to go now ..." And Draco left her.

........

"And you kissed her?!" Simon asked.
"Yeah ... but then I left." Draco answered.
"Hm, I guess you just start a new war." Simon said and drank some of his juice.
"What do you mean?" Draco said. Simon left his carton of juice.
"I mean if she likes you, and I think she does, Hermione will kiss you again. But if she doesn't ... well, it's gonna be bad for you." Simon said.
"Well, she kissed me back, so ..."
"Wait, what?! She kissed you back?" Draco nodded." Well, she totally likes you. By the way, this night I'm gonna tell you about tomorrow's camping. It's only for the 7th year so I guess you can spend some time with her?" Simon said.
"Well, that is not a bad idea."
......

A/N Do you like it? I hope you enjoy my work. If so, please, follow me. Have a good day! Zappy out!