After the end of the war

Things were pretty simple: The Malfoy family was judged about their crimes, Harry and Ginny got together, Hermione became the Head Girl, Ron met a girl, the school was renovated and its new headmaster made some reforms. After two months in prison, Lucius Malfoy was freed. His wife payed his guarantee but they moved in another house. Draco was really happy about that everything's over and now he can be a normal child, but sad because it was his last school year, his last year with Hermione being around.
........

The train moved on and Draco sat on the bench. His friends wasn't there. Most of them were in prison. Draco looked through the window.
"Hey, Draco!" Simon came in(if you don't know who Simon is, he is 25 years-old potions teacher. Everybody knows him.)" Why is that face?" He asked.
"Hi, Simon! It's just ... I have a romantic problem with a girl." Draco said. Simon smiled and nodded so he technically said go on." She is from Griffindor and she is ... mudblood."
Simon was shocked.
"You like Hermione Granger? One of my best friends?" Simon asked.
"I don't like her. I ... I love her! I love her, Ok!" Draco said.
"Oh ... my ... god! When? How? Wait ... WHAT?" Simon freaked out. Draco blushed. No, he was red like tomato.
"Shut up! Arrr ... our 4th year. Happy now?" Draco said. Simon couldn't believe.
"You must be kidding! She hates you, dude! God, I know how you feel now but it's crazy! Now you're sad because it's your was year with her being around?" Simon said. Draco nodded.
"I must do something before the end of the year. But what?" He said. Simon started thinking.
"Hm .... what about being kind with her and her friends?" Simon said ironically. Draco looked and him.
"You ... are right! I think I can be nice. Yeah, I'll  be a gentleman." He said. Simon smiled.
"Yeah, now I have to go! Freshmen are waiting for me." And he left. Draco was really tired so he fell asleep.

........

"Draco! Draco!" Pancy woke him up. He looked around.
"What the f#*c, Pancy! I was dreaming the greatest dream of my life." He said.
"Oh, and what was that?" She asked.
"My life without you in it!" Draco said and left. When he got off the train, he realized that he didn't have any friends, except Simon.

.......

The dish was ready so the dinner begun. The Slytherin table was mostly empty. Only Draco, Pancy and the freshmen sorted in Slytherin were there. Draco saw the golden trio. They were so happy. He wished to be a Griffindor. Hermione looked at him. She saw him from another perspective. Just a lonely Draco, nothing more. Poor Draco! His friends aren't here. Hm, is he changed? She thought. Then Ron asked her something so she forgot about Draco.

A/N Short, but great! I hope you like it. If you do, please, follow me. Have a happy life! Zappy out!