Chapter 14

Cady P.O.V

2 Weeks Later

I just made it to school and I just didn't even wanna be here really. Yesterday Marcus and Toni came by telling me that they are taking a trip to ATL to "handle some business". Marcus said he gonna bring me back something when he get back. I'm really gonna miss him tho. As I made it to my locker I looked around to see if I could find Tae but I couldn't see her anywhere. I grabbed my textbook and my pencil and start heading to class. When I turned around I bumped into someone chest. "Ouu what the fuck." I said rubbing my belly cause the baby started to kick the shit out of me. I looked up and seen a face I haven't seen in weeks (The stranger in Chapter 11) "Sean?!" "Yeah sorry for scaring you, just wanted to see you. You act like we didn't go to middle school together. And it's been seeming like you been avoiding me." he said looking down on me. It was true me and Sean used to go to middle school together but even then we weren't really friends. But when he first approached me at school that one day he was saying how we should be friends but low-key I've been avoiding him. I am always with Marcus and when I see Sean I pull Marcus to the side so we go around. "Nooo. I haven't been avoiding you. I've just been busy." I said with a shrug. "Well now that your not so "busy" do you wanna hang out after school?" Sean said doing air quotations after he said busy. "Umm I would have to get back to you on that." with that I walked to my class.

GYM

I was about to walk out of the locker room when I stopped at the body full mirror and looked at my belly it was getting bigger but not to noticeable yet but it's a lil baby bum. Marcus said he would step in as the father of my child, but I told him he wouldn't have to do that he said he wasn't doing it to be nice but because he wants too. I looked at my now wet face I cannot stand these hormones. I walk into the gym and everyone was dribbling basketballs cause the new activity was basketball. So I found Tae on the other side of the gym talking to this light skin girl she had long thick hair that was pulled into a messy bun. "Heyyy Bestfriend!" Tae yelled smiling and waving at me. I smiled and walked my way over there. "Heyy. and Hi who are you?" I asked the light-skin girl. "Diavian, you must be Cady. Tae has told me a lot about you." She said so sweetly and with a smile. "Yeah I am it's nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. The whole period the 3 of us was talking getting to know each other Diavian she is really nice and kinda shy but we broke her shell so she coo.

School was over and I was walking outside and then I felt someone grab my arm. "Hey you was gonna leave with out me?" Sean said still holding my arm. I looked at my arm and yanked it away before I spoke. "I totally forgot really but I'm ready to just go home." "Please I swear to you that you'll have fun." he said with a sexy ass smirk that showed his pearly whites. Sean wasn't ugly he was a tall brown skin with neck and arm tattoos. I've heard he has more but I mostly see the ones he shows the most. He knows how to dress and he's fit because he plays on the football team. "Umm.." "Please!" I was interrupted by him pleading. I sighed "I guess but I have to be home before 9." I said as we started to walk to his all grey Range. "What you got a bed time?" he asked as he opened the door for me. I waited for him to get in before I replied. "No! I just have some business to take care of Thank you." I said as I rolled my eyes. I sent my mom a text to pick up Isaiah and watch him til I get home.  Luckily tomorrow was Friday so I didn't mind just hanging out or w.e tf this was. "Hey did you hear me?" Sean asked. "Huh? I'm sorry." he chuckled "I said are you hungry?" "Ohh no I'm fine." I said as I stared out the window. "How bout some ice cream.?" I looked at him and he looked at me for a quick second before looking back at the road. "Sure." I said still looking at him I looked at the tattoo on his neck. It was bold bubble letters that spelled GFKD Killer. "So you a thug nigga too?" I asked. He scrunched up his face like tf. "Umm why do you ask." I traced the letters on his neck and he shivers by my touch. "U a killa?" I asked him as I removed my hands. "I only kill when necessary. But I kill other things too if you want to find out." He said as he winked at me. "Mmm w.e seems to me you just like the rest of these niggas." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Dammmn shorty you haven't even gave a nigga a chance." I huffed and watched as we pulled into "Cold Stone". He turned off the car and I was bout to open my door but he locked it. I turned to look at him but he was already staring at me. "Aye ik you might think I'm like the rest of these niggas but I'm not. I'm really trying to settle down and change my life. This tattoo may define me but I'm trying to find a person that could help me with my change." He said looking into my eyes. He put his hand on my thigh and continued. "That dude Marcus is a goof and he don't deserve you baby girl." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Now we can go get ice cream." he said with a smile, unlocking the doors and getting out. WoW I wasn't suspecting that. We went in and he got me a 3 layered cone and we sat down and joked with each other. We started catching up and he told me that he had moved to Texas after middle school. He ended up back here 3 months ago to "Turn his life around." I mean he's cool ig but he kinda makes me nervous just a little but maybe its just the mood swings. It's now 9:30 and we were just cracking up, he's funny asl and he does really good voice expressions. "You ready to go?" he asked I nodded yeah and we made our way back to the car. He drove me to my house. I seen that my TV was on and I knew that was Isaiah cause everyone knows NO ONE is allowed in my room if I'm not home. I grabbed the door to get out. "Damn Daddy can't get no kiss?" he said pouting his lips pointing to them. "Umm you not my daddy." I said with a scrunched up face. "Alright just on the cheek then please." I huffed and leaned over the seat and was bout to kiss his cheek but he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. I pulled back and looked at him with the death glare. "I'm sorry baby girl I couldn't help it. Let me open that for you." He ran to my side of the car and helped me out the car. I walked to the door and he still stood by his car. "Have a nice night gorgeous." he shout at me. "You too." I opened the door ran up stairs to see Isaiah KO on my bed. I stripped out of my clothes and put on one of Marcus's shirts that he left over here. I got in the bed and started to drift off to sleep. Damn I miss Marcus.