Picnic At Hanging Dork

Começar do início

Bella: "Ok let's do it but you have to defend us teammates while you do it deal?"

Alejandro grabs Bella and kisses her passionately as she laughs as he spins her around as they both Smile at each other.

Time Skip

Bella's Point Of View

As we landed in Australia I couldn't help but take In the surroundings this place really is beautiful Chris explained to us that we were having an emu race so I was excited as he brought them out but one of them came over to me and pushed me onto it's back as I rode past Chris and stole his hat causing everyone to laugh.

Chris: "Hey that's my Hat come back here!"

I threw the hat back in a perfect throw that landed on his head again as he started the race I realised Sierra didn't have an Emu so I went over to her and helped her up mine.

Me: "Hey Girls got to stick together am I right?"

Sierra: "OOH Yes can I ask you questions???!!!!"

Me: "Of course you can and I can tell you stories about Alejandro and me and help you with you and Cody getting together"

She hugged me as we rode past everybody and into the lead shocking Courtney but not everyone else.

As me and Sierra were in the lead we decided to chat a bit more and really get to know each other.

Me: "Okay my favourite colour would be purple with black and Blue mixed into it what about you!"

Sierra: "Yellow like my Cody's sweater!"

I awed at this and took out a chocolate bar for Sierra and me to share as we saw Cody coming beside us.

Me: "Cody what's up man saw what you did to DUNCAN THAT WAS Epic!!"

Cody: "Yeah so what type of music can you play now that you're musically gifted?"

Me: "Well give me a guitar and I can play anything!"

Then Chris threw me a guitar and then the song of doom played out but I smirked as I whispered to Cody and Sierra what we were going to sing as I smirked at him as he knew what I was going to sing.

Me: "To all the people at home sing along if you know the words!"

Song Starts

Bella: Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,

You guys are on my mind.

Sierra: You asked me what I wanted to be

And now I think the answer is plain to see,

Bella and Sierra: I wanna be famous.

Cody: I wanna live close to the sun,

Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,

Everything to prove, nothing in my way

I'll get there one day.

Bella: Cause, I wanna be famous!

Everyone: Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

Song Ends

We all fist bump each other as we could hear clapping from the top of the cliff as we approached it together I saw Alejandro smiling at me as I took a mock bow which caused him to blush as I reached the cliff first with Sierra as we saw Chris and Chef there.

Time skip to the end

As We won the challenge I was sad to see Gwen go it wasn't her fault she kissed Duncan it was really true love at first sight I know what that's like with me and Alejandro speaking of which we were chilling out In first class as we couldn't hear Courtney anymore as I was designing in my ever expanding sketchpad when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see no one there until I felt my Sketchpad gone and a smirking Alejandro.

He looked at all my sketches while I tried to hide my face away from him as he gently moved my hands out of my face and pulled me out of seat and onto his lap as I blushed as he chuckled and flicked to a random blank page and started drawing I wanted to see but he made me close my eyes which I pouted as he could only chuckle at the sight.

Alejandro: "Okay you can look now my darling Jewel"

When I uncovered my eyes I saw a really detailed picture of me and him which made me hug him with tears in my eyes of how good it was as Ali wiped my tears and kissed my cheek knowing I was proud of him.

Alejandro: "Te amo más de lo que las palabras pueden expresarte mi amor" (I love you more than words can express my love to you)

I blushed even harder as he moved my hair out of my eyes as they seemed to hypnotised him as I closed them again and rested my head on his shoulder as he sighed in content ignoring the snickering coming from Duncan and Owen so I did my revenge on the two of them as they discovered their food gone.

Owen: "NO!!"

Duncan: "BELLS!!"

Me and Alejandro chuckled as we both settled down and fell asleep together holding each other by the hand I cannot wait until the finale it's so exciting.

End of Episode 16