The Ex-Files

Let's Dive into Episode 15 with Bella's outfit of choice the 2nd one with the moon symbol on it just suits the theme of this episode.

Anyway The song Bella will be singing in the Challenge is Embers by Owl City which she and Alejandro will sing as they try to find each other.

3rd Point Of View

In the Economy class Bella is drawing new ideas for her fashion line while Duncan is beside Bella looking at her work with Tyler looking at Bella lovingly with Owen talking at him.

Duncan: "I still can't believe how fast you can create fashion Bella I mean I wish I could do that! it's awesome!"

Bella: "Thanks Dude how's your eye?"

Duncan: "Ugh don't remind me"

Bella pats his shoulder in comfort as she finishes her design and sets down her sketchpad just in time as Owen and Tyler speak about Duncan behind his back capturing Alejandro's eye with a smirk.

Owen: "Permission to speak with you athlete to athlete?"

Tyler: "What happened to your medal?"

Owen: "Huh well it was filled with chocolate then I ate it so I filled it with peanuts so I ate those and then refilled those with foam peanuts and puked up a painful white cloud and didn't refill it"

Bella: "Wait how did you manage to eat foam peanuts and survive?"

Owen: "I honestly don't know Belle but all I do know is they were delicious!"

Bella giggles as Tyler slowly begins to sit beside Bella as she looks away from him and focuses on Owen instead as he begins to talk to Tyler again.

Owen: "Anyway Jock talk aside the way I see it Duncan is a double gold medallist in the total drama babe Olympics"

Bella falls to the floor laughing hysterical at Owen as Alejandro can't help but smile at his girlfriend as Tyler looks at him with a glare before looking at Bella again.

Confessionals Start

Alejandro: "Problem Duncan is a strong player Solution Courtney is volatile she'll throw the amazons off their game and Duncan off his game too all she needs is a little push"

Bella: "Courtney is so annoying but if she is somehow interested in another player she'll throw both the amazons and Duncan game off and she'll get the blame Wow maybe that's Ali game impressive if I do say so myself!"

Confessionals End

Bella's Point Of View

As I finished laughing what Owen said the plane started shaking really violently so Chris announced we had to wait in the common Area where there was a bowl of fruit which Owen was not happy about which I could relate to as being my last meal ever I could see Courtney talking to Ali but only I knew that he only has feelings for me only.