Android 18 x Male! Reader

Takes place in Super also 18 doesn't have a daughter yet sorry 18 might be OOC (out of character)

(18 POV)
It was Bulma's b-day and I went with my boyfriend (y/n) and he was just the best. He was a Saiyan but like Goku he expressed his feelings more then Vegeta. As we were leaving the house and flying to Bulma's ship (y/n) flew closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest while we were still flying and kissed me deeply. I was a little shocked and gasped which he took as an invitation to shove his tongue into my mouth and I moaned at the feeling of his tongue fighting for dominance over my tongue. I didn't give in till a while later and his tongue touched every part of my mouth.

He pulled away and chuckled at my flustered face then he settled to flying beside me holding my hand and I smiled at the little gesture. "what was that for" I asked looking at he just smirked and said "well I might not be able to do that while we're at the party but I'm going to do much more than that when we get home" he winked at me then slapped my ass laughing as he flew faster ahead of me.

I just laughed also and thought of what he was going to do to me, I stopped thinking and caught up with him. "what took you so long slow poke" he said smiling I absolutely loved his smile. "nothing just a little shocked at you slapping my ass it hurts now" I said pouting as I rubbed my butt.

I saw his eyes flicking to my ass to my pouted lip and I instantly saw the hunger and lust in his eyes.

I smirked internally as I knew what I was doing to him. We soon arrived at the ship and we both acted as nothing had happened we greeted people and wished Bulma's a happy birthday. Everything was fine until Beerus showed up we fought him and (y/n) looked hot fighting him I was really turned on.

After all that crazy shit went down we both went home and as soon the door was closed I was pinned against the wall and I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck "did you really think you could get away with teasing me" his husky voice whispered and I felt chills run down my spine.

I looked at him with the most innocent look I could muster and whispered back "I was hoping" "well you thought wrong" he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder so my ass was in his face.

He smacked my ass and said "you've been bad baby girl" "I'm sorry daddy" we've reached our room and he threw me on the bed. "strip baby girl" he said in a deep voice it made me shiver so I did as told as I did I was watching him strip as well. As we were fully naked his cock was fully erect and I could see pulsing veins. I so desperately wanted to suck him but I also didn't want to make him angry so I stayed still.

(your POV)
I could see my baby girl wanted to suck me so I called her over to and I pushed her to her knees and demanded her to suck and she sucked me like a greedy whore.

I threaded my fingers in her hair and shoved my dick deeper down her throat causing her to gag I was close to cumming so I pulled her off and pulled her into a kiss that I immediately took control of "I'm not cumming till I'm in that pussy now get on the bed on all fours legs spread."

When she did I had a clear view of her soaking pussy I moved behind her and ran my fingers through her lips causing her to whine at the sensation. "you're all ready so wet baby girl did I do this" I asked "yes daddy" she whispered in a innocent voice. I pulled my fingers away and plunged into her.

Right away I felt her walls clench around me she was so tight I could've cummed right there but I wanted to hold on. She moaned loudly she was practically screaming as I rammed in her soaking pussy. "oh d-daddy mhmmmm f-faster harder!" I went super saiyan to fulfill her request. I moved my hand around to play with her clit I rocked in to her and growled when I heard her say my name. I brought my hand up and hit her ass hard enough to leave my hand print. "You get five start from 2 and don't say my name you call me daddy" I halted my movements and heard her whine but I stayed still till I heard her answer.

"yes daddy" she whimpered

"Good baby girl" I continued pounding into her and smacking her ass and playing with her clit at the same time by the time her count down finished her ass cheek was red and sore and tears wear streaming down her face from the pain and pleasure she was screaming loudly. I pulled back almost entirely out of her but the tip and both of us were almost over the edge so I pushed into her one more time causing us both to cum and are juices mixed I pulled out and all the cum was streaming down her thighs but we didn't care. We both got under the covers and I pulled her so we were chest to chest and I leaned down and kissed her sweetly and passionate. I pulled away allowing us both to breath and whispered "I love you" she did the same her voice weak from the screaming. I chuckled and kissed her forehead and fell into a peaceful slumber.