Chapter 26 - Stealing The Heart.

Start from the beginning

With no othe obligations, she only glared me and I avoided her reaction. "Yes and we had already believed you, mams. " Kavin teased and I was swallowed by this sudden ill at ease as I rubbed the swell of my neck awkwardly.

Then, they left us alone as they joined the sea and I sat beside hers on the picnic blanket they laid out just now.

"Beautiful scenery, isn't it? " she says softly as she pulled her knees to her chest.

"Yes. " I was meaning her when I said yes and she was oblivious that my eyes were fixed on hers the whole time.

In a matter of second, she gazed up at me and I never averted my eyes away. She looked away immediately while blushing pink and I was smiling like anything.

"Stop staring me like that, Nathan. " she said while trying to sound serious but it was rather coy than what she expected.

"Why are we doing this again? " she questioned, her eyes bowing down sadly.

Oh my, I know where's this heading too.

"Ishita, you don't have to overthink anything. I...I just couldn't help myself around you and you don't have to remind me about the agreement all the time. " I said out in frustration over the idea of divorcing her one day and she just had to remind me that all the time, isn't she?

Is she's that desperate to divorce me? My heart only ached for this thought.

"No, I don't mean to remind you that but...yes, maybe I'm. I-I just want you to know that we can be...urmm, good friends no matter what. " she said and I smiled sadly while forcefully nodding my head to assure her.

Being a good friend and with the love of my life, that's hell for me.

"She's going to be lucky. " Ishita mumbled and I looked at her in confusion.

"Who? " I asked right away.

She shrugged cutely before answering with a farway look, "The one who's probably going to steal your heart. I thought that your this typical Wattpad billionaire who's usually cold and ruthless....but your a nice man for a billionaire. "

"Wattpad? " I questioned, unknown of what that really is.

"It's an online reading application. I used to spend all my teenage years in it. " she said and I nodded.

My mind was hazy after she said about some women stealing my heart and me being a nice man for a CEO, yet I was provoked to ask this to her, "Aren't you planning to steal my heart? I'm a nice billionaire, you know. " I asked, more like teasing her but her face went pink as if she's really planning onto it.

"What? " It was a mere whisper from her as she went slightly pale now.

"Nothing. " I tried to convert the topic, unliking the reactions she's giving me.

"No, you just...asked me whether I'm planning to steal your heart? Why do you think that way? " she asked with a frown.

"Hey, I was just randomly teasing you. There's nothing serious about i- " I was saying but she quickly cut me in.

"No, Nathan. Tell me why you said that? " she insisted, seriousness flaring from her eyes and I looked away, sighing.

"If you think that I'm planning to steal your heart for this luxuries life, then your wrong. I'm not a gold digger. " she huffed, standing up abruptly as she walks away.

What the hell just happened?

"Ishita, wait. What are yo- Ishita? " I called our her name as I chased behind her. Taking a quick glimpse at our families who's very much far away from us, I finally caught her hand and made her stop in her track.

She looked furious. Very furious as her beautiful face illuminates in redness not because of blushing but utter anger.

She started to walk away again and this time I pulled her body closer to mine, caging her in between my arms.

"Let me go. I'm not a gold digg- " That's it, I never let her finish her words as I pressed my lips onto hers.

She struggled to free herself from me but I had this tight hold around her and she slowly submitted when I started munching on her soft buds which make me alive everytime when I had them on mine. I pulled away slowly after nibbling on he lower lip and after releasing it with a 'pop', I was staring at her as she is opening her eyes.

Her hands rested on my chest and there's no effort of pushing me away founded from her.

I knew that she loves our kisses. I thought to myself as I leaned my forehead towards hers and our eyes went close.

"Please, stop blaming yourself like that when I never even meant it that way. I asked you because....if there's this person who's allowed to steal my heart, it will be only you. I want it to be you. " I confessed and she pulled away rapidly, eyes surprisingly seeing me as she blinks with unshed tears.