Chapter 21 : The Younger The Fiercer

"Why are their clothes so dirty and, not to mention the holes. A lot of holes." Denis whined for the umpteenth time.

"For God's sake shut up Denis. We will call 911 if you do not stop." August grumbled, then huffed.

"But there's no service here." I snickered.

"Dont be a kill joy." Now August was whining.

"Do not kill me." I ran, laughing hysterically, since I was the fastest in the pack.

...

"Were here boys." I said as the gps Denis was holding beeped a fast speed.

"Wait, this is just an empty lot." August said, making a confused face.

"Aug, use that brain of yours. Observe. They call you Aug since Aug is a gun that is strong and your strong, that does not mean you are stupid." Someone said.

"Umm, thanks for saying that Denis." August scratched his neck.

"Umm, I did not say that. Silv?" He asked, his body breaking sweat.

"Nope, not me." I said as I drew out the customized gun Denis made for me. I got out my silver bullets, turning off the safety and reloading it.

"Welcome to the Underground. Brace yourselves f-"

"Stop! Come out Angelica." We said at the same time.

"I am no angel. In fact, I am a demon. One of the seven sons of Hades. Magnus." Someone said. A handsome man was in front of us. He was almost perfect. Almost. He had tattoos of snakes and other symbols running from his neck down to his feet. He was wearing nothing but basketball shorts and white.a v-neck t-shirt. And not to mention his right hand was covered in hot solid rock, I am guessing it was magma, formed into a fist. Well maybe that's where his name came from.

"Welp, were not her to do business, Magnus. We want it quick. Even if it means bloodshed." August said confidently.

"No. That's what you want. We want it clean, fast, and simple. Hand over Serianne right now, and we can give you any amount of money. Even billions." I said.

He laughed. I rolled my eyes. Of course you laugh when someone offers you a billion dollars. Right.

"I do not want money. I already have that. What I want is power. I want to rule the top, not only the Underground. But your pack is the strongest. I need to disband your pack. So, at this very moment, your pack is being attacked by demons. But destroying your pack's not that easy, so lets start with your Dear Serianne." He teased, then smirked. Ooh, he does not know what I can do when he pulls my strings.

I grit my teeth.

"Just hand here over!" I demanded.

"Oh. You dont have any more sassy words to insult me, eh? You know its not that easy. Havoc! Loke! Take my place will you?" He shouted, walking away.

"Ooh, the youngest is getting fierce." A guy, that had a big body came out from the ground. He had silver gauntlets on both his hands. "I am Havoc, by the way." He grinned, lifting his hand. The small rocks below him followed.

Now came from the sky was what I was guessing was Loke. He had fire wings, that had a red-orange color. At least its not blue. That would be very hot. He had black gloves. With a snap of his fingers, red fire appeared, floating and flickering on his hand.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride...

------------------------------------------

By the way Magnus is inspired by Enmadou Rokuro in the anime Twin Star Exorcists