Chapter 4

I'm really amazed how many people like this stuff :D

I'm so sorry for all the mistakes I make!

___________________________________________________________________________

Zayns P.o.V.

Me: „No he's not good! I will not comment on!"

I was actually a little angry at her because she did hurt Niall. Well, she couldn't really help it if he falls for her. I was interrupted from this thoughts, as I was shaken. "Zayn! Zayn! Are you dead?" asked Louis hysterically. I looked at him incredulously. "I'm still alive! I was just thinking", I replied. I was still sitting on a chair in our living room and the others, except the carrot, have left after the meal. "I'm seriously worried about Niall." I whispered. "Yes, I know we all do. I think I'll cancel the concert. When Niall eats nothing, he can not even stand on the stage!" I nodded and murmured: "I believe the fans won't be that happy, but I don't want Niall to do that now. We should tell the others." Louis has grabbed his cellphone and called Harry.

"We, Zayn and I, have decided to call off concert. Niall shouldn't be on a stage and I think Alina will come and see her won't make something better!" I heard the brown-haired.

I went into the kitchen to drink something. I chose Coke. When I was about to pour that in my glass, as Louis ran so fast in the kitchen that I let fall the bottle and poured the entire contents over the floor and my feet. "Man! Can't you walk just normal through the area?" I asked, annoyed. I tried as soon as possible to find a cloth to wipe up, while Lou was standing there just stupid and shouted, "Zayn, how can you spill my Coke?" His face looked very shaken. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes he's a nuisance.

After the mess was out of sight, I wondered what others had said. "Yeah, they think we shouldn't do this evening a concert too!" Then someone came into the kitchen and asked, "What? Why aren't we doing that concert any more?" Niall. "Well ... We think it is better for you when you haven't have to stand on stage." I murmured softly. Oh great, now he is probably pissed. "NO! We'll do it! You can inform the others and I call the car!" Annoyed, he stomped out of the kitchen and I looked at Louis. "We will never be able to refusehim anything, you know!" I nodded and walked out to change my clothes.

*Later at the concert*

Alinas P.o.V.

The concert just started with the song "Na Na Na 'and I started cheering loudly with other fans. Niall was a bit distracted and not quite to the point. Recognizing that was not very difficult.

I was right in the front row and could clearly see the guys. I was not sure if Niall had noticed me. When the song ended, I waved hysterically with my hand and was able to catch a glimpse of Niall. He instantly turned pale and ran off the stage. The others looked at me confused. I was shocked. A murmur went through the whole hall, as the rest of the boys disappeared too.

Harrys P.o.V.

I was confused as Niall went away but then I discovered Alina in the front row. I quickly we ran after Niall. We couldn't find him, though. Finally we went to the toilet because it was the last place where he could be.

"Niall? Are you here?" shouted Liam, when we opened the door. ".... Yes ..." came out of a cab. "What are you doing in here?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice. The cabin opened and Niall came out. Apparently he had cried a little bit. "We've said that we shouldn't make the concert." muttered Zayn, while he gave Niall a hug. "I had forgotten that she would come and I just couldn't...." His voice broke and he sobbed quietly. "This is it! We finish the whole thing!" said Liam. "No! I can do this, guys! I'll just forget her! It's all right. I'm fine.... We can get out!" Niall went to the door and I asked again: "Do you really want? Are you sure?" He nodded and we walked back on stage and continued the concert.

*Last song*

Niall's P.o.V.

Luckily we had already arrived at the last song! It was WMYB want and then I could went away from here. The first notes were played, and the hall was dead silent. A little unusual, but well. Suddenly a shot was fired, and a girl screamed out. My heart stopped at that tone of voice. The music died down and everything was quiet. Then I saw it:

A man with a gun had placed it at Alina's head and held her. I stared in shock and I couldn't move. He seemed to be disturbed or something. Mentally ill.

I had the feeling that they would hear my heartbeat clearly.

"I want to see money, otherwise she'll die," shouted the man with a fixed voice. I had huge fear for Alina! My eyes wandered to the other guys. I let fall my mic and ran to them. "This is Alina! What should do we now?" I asked, panicked voice. "We need to get him money!"

Again came the terrible voice: "I leave the rest out of the hall, except my hostage and you!"

We nodded and said that everyone should move to the exits. When all were out, I was already feeling bad. What if something happens to Alina now? It would be our fault!

"How much money do you want?" Harry said in a shaky voice. "1 million, or she dies with a bullet in her head!" Where do we get so much money that fast? But apparently Liam had an idea and went off the stage. He came back with money in hand. "Where did you get that?" Zayn asked softly. Liam said: "From the dressing room" Slow Liam went with us to the guy and gave him the money. He quickly counted and seemed satisfied. I was relieved. Now everything is fine again. But once again I had been looking forward too soon.

As the man ran towards the exit, he fired his weapon ...

____________________________________________________________________________

So next chapter will come in 2 or 3 days guys :D