Prolouge

Prolouge:

Alinas P.o.V.

I am Alina Alen. But my friends call me 'Ali'. I'm 17 year old and I live in an apartment-sharing community with my best friend. My parents died 11 years ago because of a plane crash.

I wasn't with them because I was with my aunt. She died 5 years ago. It was a coronary. I haven't got more relatives. My hair is brown and a bit curled and I have green eyes. I'm not that tall with my 5.5' feet. In my face are some freckles.

This week I took time to fly to England. I absolutely wanted to go to an One Direction concert and see London. I've never been there. I want to see Dublin too.

My bags are already next the door, ready to breakup. My best friend is in holidays too but she's in Hawaii. I'm a bit jealous but she won't see 1D.

I'm not one of this crazy fangirls who screams and say: “Please marry me! I have a finger for each ring!” To be honest: I think that's really daft. I also think they should not camp in their yard, just because they are once at home. You should give them time to spend with their family. Sometimes I could go postal.

Enough said about crazy girls!

There's no fave member. I love them all. I think it would be very great to be friends with them but that will never happen.

They are so handsome and talented!

I made me something to eat and turned the TV on. There was nothing interesting so I zapped a bit til there was the song 'Moments' from One Direction. I made the TV louder and sang along...loudly. But the song was over so fast and I turned the TV off. I grabbed a book and read a bit. Later I put it away and laid onto my bed and took some sleep.

*4 days afterwards*

I stood in front of the airport. With hasty steps I walked in.

London I'm coming!

_______________________________________________________________________

Mistakes? Please say it :)