Break up to Make up

Yesterday was such a bad day. I definatly don't want a repeat of it. I know Jasmine has done nothing wrong but seriously why is she still hanging around with that bitch! I can't believe her like? Anyways, Brittany wants to see Jasmine because they were quite close too. So was her and Emily but after me telling her what she done Brittany doesn't want anything to do with her. Jasmine is nice and all but i don't see the point in her still being friends with Emily.

'Good Morning Sexy' Said Britt as she stood at my door way.

'Get up now, we have a big day ahead of us' She Added.

'Why? We are just going to see Jasmine' I questioned.

'I know, I just wanted to say that' She explained. Haha what a creep. I love her really. I need to go and talk to Ashton, sort of straighten things out with him. I feel although he thinks we are friends. I have only known him for a month and a bit, Bless him.

I looked in my onsuit bathroom mirror in discrase. My jaw looks like a fat cheese burger.

'You look beautiful, now come on' Said Brittany.

As we walked out the door Brittany told me that my mum and dad have gone out of town so we can invite a few friends over. 

'Haa scrap that, lets have a party, Invite all the people you know' I added

When we got to starbucks i realised the Jasmine wasn't alone. 

'Oh god, what is she doing here?' I asked

'I don't know?' Answered Brittany

We walked in.

'Emily, i think you need to leave, nobody invited you, you're not welcome, Please Emily, just make it easy for both of us and get you're sorry little ass out of starbucks' Said Brittany

Emily got up, I put my hand infront of her.

'Sit back down, you're not going anywhere until i get the truth out of you' I added

'Hey Jasmine gurrl, How you doin' Said Brittany as the both hugged. 

'I missed you Britt, Any boys? Answered Jasmine.

'Nahh' Replied Brittany.

'Hey babe' Said Jasmine As she reached out for a hug.

'Hey' I answered as i hugged her.

'What happend?' She added

'Oh her play-mate punched me in the jaw' I said whilst pointing at Emily.

'Oh my, you still look beautiful' She said

'Thankyou, look we are having a party tonight so if you want to come along then fine, bring anyone accept Emily or Spencer' I added

'As for you, why did you have it with Spencer. I mean come on, you must be desperate' Said Brittany.

'Right look, after you all went home me and Spencer we just talking. He hates the fact that Abi is still a virgin, Then he pulled me onto him and started to undress me, its not what i wanted but it just happend...Clear?' Said Emily

'Oh its crystal, i still hate you're guts' I added

We said our goodbyes and spreaded the shit about us having a party.

Finally people started to arrive andby 11 pm the house was full up with hot boys, sluts and random geeks trying to get 'SOME'.

I walked around the house to find Ashton and Brittany dancing and laughing. I am so happy for he. I can she really likes Ashton and Ashton really likes her back......