The Exchange Student (A 5SecondsOfSummer FanFiction)

She looked around the spacious livingroom, becoming increasingly bored by the same walls which surrounded her. She lay, sprawled out over the leather couch, thinking about her life and how good everything is.

She looked out of the dark window, the moon being the only ball of light. She thinks about it alot, like, why is the moon and the sun always on opposite sides of the earth. It's like a love story really, the moon and the sun can never be together, but once a year the whole world watches them kiss in awe as the eclipse steals the night sky.

She blinked at her thoughts, really enjoying her great poetic mind.

She wished her boyfriend would listen to her great stories and rhymes she would piece together when she sat alone.

Her being the most popular and beautiful blonde in her school everyone thought of her as being the usual, cliché, dumb girl with no future in a working environment, just a handsome, hard working husband and a couple of kids.

She didn't like the impression she gave off, she just wanted someone to listen to her and see how smart she was.

Yet, everyone had this big idea of her that by changing her attitude to learning would take everything she gained away from her.

She didn't quite fancy the idea of being a geek or someone that everyone copied exam questions from.

She just wanted to be herself, she needed it.