Funeral

We decided that Ashton's mother should be buried in Britain as this is where he will be living with his new foster family. Ashton looks sad about the fact he won't be able to see his good friends after the funeral. My mum and the foster family agreed that when he turns 18 he is aloud to spend his, his mum's and his father's money to go live back in Australia and as he is turning 18 next year he is aloud to move there soon. His friends and his Gran will be attending the funeral aswell as me, My mum And Jasmine.

I don't want Ashton to move away too the other side of Britain. I know we are closer to him being in Britain rather than him on the other side of the world but still, I will never be able to see him.

The funeral was very sad. I could tell Ashton was crying even though he tried to hide it from everyone.

Once Ashton's mum was buried Ashton carefully placed down one single white Rose and a piece of paper. I didn't want to ask why? But he did.

He stood next to me and just stared at the still and quiet grave. I slowly took his hand. Our fingers intertwined and I rested my head on his toned and tanned arm.

"It's okay!" I whispered. He must be so scared at the fact tomorrow he will be leaving to live with a strange family.

Ashton's friends walk over to him and they all took there turn on saying "I'm sorry" in some form. He introduced me to them. "Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood" He said whilst pointing to each one individualy. They seem nice.

Once the funeral was over Me, Jasmine, Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum walked back to where the boys were staying. Ashton said his goodbye's and explained that he won't be coming back to Australia until he is 18. I feel so bad for him.

Me, Jasmine and Ashton walked back to mine. My mum was already there making dinner. After one hour Jasmine's mum picked her up.

Me and Ashton ate dinner and went upstairs to have some alone time. We watched a movie and cuddled until we fell asleep. He gently kissed the top of my head and said

"I will always love you"

----------------------------------------------------------

I feel so bad for Ashton. I hope you are all enjoying the story so far. Nearly the end. Thanks to everyone who voted. If you like this book then follow me for the next Fanfic which I have already started to plan...

Love you all

-Eden

Ps; sorry I didn't upload a chapter for the last few days, I have been at Alton Towers. So if you don't know what Alton Towers is definitely go check the website out.....

xoxooxoox