Chapter 3

Marie's P.O.V

Luke Drug Me Outside. "Make This Quick. Michael Should Be Out Here Any Minute" I Said. "Okay. Marie I Really Like You And.." Before Luke could finish Michael walked outside. "Luke, I gotta go but I'll talk to you a little later" I said and ran to the car to meet up with Mikey. " what was that all about?" Michael asked as he started the car. "Oh. Nothing" I lied. He shrugged his shoulders and got into the car.

About thirty minutes later, we finally had arrived at the park. "So do want me to push you, or you push me?" He asked. "What?" I was confused. "On the swings." I giggled. "Ohh. I'll push you." And he shook his head. "No I'm pushing you. Nice try though." We walked to the swings and when I was getting into the swing, I heard my name being called. Kaylee was running up to us. "Hey Marie. My mom kicked me out again. Can I stay at your place tonight? I'm going to my cousin's house tomorrow." She usually got into trouble by her mom because she came home with a new piercing, or a new tattoo and sometimes even she had the smell of cigarette smoke still lingering. "Uh. Sure, but I'm having some people staying with us, this is Michael, and there's Ashton, Luke, and Calum. They aren't here." Michael was looking her up and down in disgust. She was wearing her really tight Nirvana crop top, and her ripped skinny jeans, with her combat boots, and a beanie. Okay maybe I could see why he was disgusted. She kinda looked like a slut with her outfit and her piercings and tattoos. "OH MY GOD DO YOU MEAN 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER? 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IS STAYING AT YOUR HOUSE." Michael covered her mouth with his hand. "Yes dude, but you can't say anything. Let's head back before blabber mouth says anything else." And I laughed.

When we got home, my mom was already gone for work and the boys where sitting down watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's. "Nice show." I smirked. Ashton and Calum where gaping at us. Luke stood up and walked toward us. "Hey. Who's this?" Luke asked. "My friend Kaylee. She's also a bigfan, and she'll be staying with us for a few days." I told him. "Okay. We'll I'm Luke. That's Calum and Ashton and Marie can I talk to you for a second?" Luke asked. "Sure." And he pulled me into the kitchen. While Kaylee fangirls do a few minutes. "I need to tell you something.. I really.... Like you." He whispered. "Hey guys. Kaylee, can I have some OJ?" Michael asked. I hope he hadn't heard. "Sure." I nodded. I shook my head,trying to comprehend what had just happened. I walked into the living room to see Ash and Cal gushing over Kaylee. "Hey guy." I said. "Hey Marie." Ash said, barely acknowledging me. I nodded for Kaylee to follow me upstairs. She held up a finger at me, telling me to hold on. "No like now. You can talk later." She sighed and Ashton grabbed her hand. "Talk to me later? Maybe a few minutes before dinner?" And she nodded.

When we finally got into my room I told her everything. She was gaping afterwards. "Are you serious? Oh my god! Who are you going to choose? If you pick one, the other will be devistated, and if you decline them both, they'll both be devistated, if you say yes to both, then they'll be pissed. Your screwed here Marie. I'll help you make runaway plans." I shook my head and kept planning my outfits.

"Okay so now that we're finished can I go back downstairs and talk with Ashton and Calum?" She asked pleadingly. "You have a thing for them, and they have a thing for you." I smiled.

I was walking down the stairs when I heard a yelling noise from the boys' room. It was Michael and Luke. "Luke. Stay off of Marie. She's mine dude." He heard us. "You can't make me. We'll see whoever he falls for first. The loser.. Well the loser just loses." I heard Luke say. I heard the door open and I dashed down the stairs, running into the kitchen to make dinner.