Chapter 2

Marie's POV

" Wait. What?" Michael said looking rather shocked. " I. Uh. Bye!" I said, as I darted up the. stairs. I cant believe I did that. I'm so stupid. But just as I thought things couldn't get any worse they did.

"Marie why..... WOAH HOLY VEGAMITE WE'RE ALL OVER THIS ROOM" Ashton Yelled. "Ok. Now you know. Do you hate me?" I asked a little sad. "No. Marie of course not!" Ashton said as he stroked my tear stained cheek. "But you think less of me don't you?" I asked and began to cry again. My head fell onto Ashton's lap. "No. It's always great to meet a fan!" Michael said, as he and the other boys walked into my room an sat on my bed. "Marie, We Could Never Think Different Of You For Something Like This." Calum assured me. Just then I heard a yawn. "Sorry guys but I'm a bit tired. " Luke said as he yawned again.

The boys had all gone to bed and I was just climbing into mine as I heard a soft knock at my door. I was flabbergasted at who was standing there. "Michael What Are You Doing Here." I said in a whisper. "Hi" he replied. "Hi. Hi is all you can say? We're gonna get in trouble!" I said. "Wanna Cuddle?" He asked, holding on to a stuffed panda. "How did you know pandas were my favorite?" I asked smirking. "I just guessed." He said as he walked into my room. "Michael. What's the real reason that you're in here?" I asked suspiciously. "Look. Marie. I'm Not Gonna Lie To You. I Like You. A lot. And I really need a cuddle buddy." He giggled on the last sentence. "Well, who doesn't want to cuddle." I laughed. I plopped onto the bed. And Michael Took Me Into His Grasp. "This is our little secret right?" I asked. "Right. Your mom would kill us." He said as he laughed. "She's usually up later than me. She gets up at about 10:00. So you can sleep here if you want." I suggested. Moving him closer to me. "That sounds wonderful." He said.

The Next Morning Michael And I Decided To Go For A Walk. So I Got Ready. I Put On A Pair of leggings and A Long pink shirt that says "live your life" I put on light makeup and my combat boots. When I met Michael Downstairs he smiled at me. "Dang it. I forgot my phone upstairs. I'll be right back Marie."

He said as he trotted up the stairs again. "Marie, before you go, I need to tell you something." Luke said as he drug me outside.