"Why what?"

 "Why is Malik punishing you because of the girl? You must be getting close to her, closer than Malik atleast."

 "Yah Malik's not getting anywhere. He kind of hasn't told the girl how he feels yet. I think the girl hates him actually-"

 "And he's trying to prove a point, and show that he can get any girl." I finished off.

 "Bingo."

 "Hey guys Malik wanted me to tell you we're done painting. You can go home now." Jeffrey said. Everyone started getting up and head to their cars. Pedro got up, held his hand and helped me up also. We walked to our car where Desiree and the other fellas were standing by my car.

 "Hey Em. Are you okay?" She asked.

 "Yah I'm fine. I just hanged with Pedro it was actually pretty fun. Maybe next time I'll just volunteer to be on the watch list." I joked.

 "You're not in Alcatraz to talk and joke around." Malik said stepping towards me.

 "Then why is it that you refuse to let me paint. If you don't want me joking around then don't put me on the watch list." He fell right into that one.

 "I'm the captain. I can do whatever the hell I want. and if I decide to put you on the watch-list your'e not going to kidding and joking around. And I heard you were talking shit about Tatiana. Don't do that again." He said crossing his arms with a confident smirk on his stupid cute face.

 Wait.

 What the hell did I just say?

 "And what if I do?" I said this time, me taking a step closer to him.

 "I'll kick you out of Alcatraz!" My breath shortened and I took a step back from Malik. I felt like my cheeks were getting red from anger. How could he say that? Alcatraz was my life. It was my living and he thinks he can just kick me out? I'm the best painters and he doesn't even know it, because his stupid ass never let's me go solo. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car.

 "You guys can take a ride with Pedro. I'm going home." I started the car and drove as fast as I could. I'd like to see him kick me out of Alcatraz. He was bluffing, he was clearly bluffing. He'd never kick me out, he knew painting was my life.

 I parked the car into the garage and entered the house surprised to see my mom and sister were both watching tv. I walked into the living room and saw they were watching Dance Moms with a bowl of popcorn in front of them. Yup they're completely dead at the moment. My mom and sister loved that show. "Is no one going to ask where I've been?"

 "I trust you didn't do anything illegal." Mom said while throwing some popcorn at me. Her eyes never leaving the television.

"Okay then." I walked  up to my room and changed into my pyjamas when I received a text message.

Lewis: I dream my paintings...I paint my dreams -Van Gogh

               (Goodnight) 

 I smiled to myself. Man Lewis you sure know how to make a girl feel special.

                                                                            *   *   *

 "Come on Emily you didn't come to my house Thursday, you didn't pick me up yesterday morning, you've been ignoring me all day yesterday. Why the hell are you mad at me?" Desiree whined for probably the millionth time.

 "I'm not ignoring you. I'm just depressed like when we both finished reading The Fault in our Stars."  I said taking a bite out of my lunch. Ever since the jack ass named Malik threatened to kick me out of Alcatraz I've been really...well sad. I hate how he makes me feel that way. I hate admitting that I'm sad, but I hate even more when I admit it to myself.