"You're not painting tonight. You gonna be watching out." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

 "No my name's not on the list. So I get to paint."

 "Well your name's on it now. So go with the rest of the watchers." He said.

 "But-"

 "But nothing. My team. My rules." I stomped away to where the watchers were standing getting ready to punch anyone who upsets me next. I hate how his voice is so powerful when he talks. It just makes me even more angrier. What did I even do to make him so upset?

 "Looks like white girl ain't paintin either." Tatiana said chewing her gum. I really don't like her.She refuses to call me Emily, and everytime I'm around her  she tries to embarrass me talking bout how she can paint better than me and  shit.

 "Looks like you're not either. What happened? Is the booty call over already?" I retorted back. Tatiana lunged herself towards me, but was stopped by Pedro's arm.

 "Calm down Tatiana. She didn't mean it...just go calm down over there with Makayla and them." Pedro said still trying to fight through Pedro's arms to get to me.

 "You better tell that bitch to speak what she knows." She pulled herself together and walked away. "Oh and I'll let you know Malik and I are still together. Better then ever." With that said she turned and walked back to the other watchers.

 I shuddered thinking about what she meant when she said better than ever. "What's wrong with you tryna start stuff with Tatiana?" Pedro said after a very long time of awkward silence.

 "I'm pissed the fuck off. Malik just added me to the watch list with a snap of a finger. He's got way too much power." I sat down on the grass and crossed my legs. Pedro sat down beside me.

 "Yah well you know Malik. He doesn't like you, you don't get to paint."

 "So why are you not painting?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his neck trying to figure out what to say.

 "Well...because of a girl." He said looking at the starless sky. This girl must be something huge if they're fighting for her.

 "Tell me about this girl."

 "Well she's really funny, and interesting." He said.

 "And you're just going to let this girl ruin your friendship with Malik. You guys have been friends for years!" I yelled.

 "Trust me this girl is worth it. She's perfect in every way possible." The way he talked about this girl was amazing. I looked at Pedro and was surprised that he was already looking at me. His green eyes were sparkling like crazy in the moonlight-as cliche as it may sound.

 "So this girl sounds cool. Is she taken?"

 "Yah kind of." He said adding a cute little laugh. For the rest of the night Pedro and I were just talking about random stuff. Like what's our favorite color, and chips, and just everything. Now we were talking about family, and  his was huge.

 "So how many siblings do you have again?" I asked probably for the third time.

 "There's me, Paulina, Phillip, Casper, and Monica. So there's five of us. But Casper, and Monica are my half sibliings."

 "And Marco's your cousin?" I asked.

 "Yup."

"Your family tree sure is complicated." I said.

 "It's much easier if your in it." It stayed quiet for a little while before I interrupted it with more questions.

 "Why?" I asked.