issac shook his hand, "you too."

"issac, that's daniela, ethan, and grayson, my bestfriends," i introduced issac to every one of them while pointing at them.

"nice to meet all of you," issac sent a warm welcoming smile.

"guys. this is my friend, who was also recently my ex... boyfriend," i let those words come out of my mouth slowly.

i looked over at issac to see that he was shocked by how i introduced him to them; an ex, since i always hated bringing up our relationship.

"wait. what?" daniela blinked a couple of times then giving me a stare.

"i dated him for senior year and he and i went through some stuff," i informed them quietly, feeling an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

keeping a secret from them, yes. we love that.

"wait. what do you mean? and why didn't you tell you had a boyfriend?" daniela stared at me.

"dani," ethan's voice was clam, trying to get her attention.

"i wasn't ready to tell you guys. i needed time," i told them honestly.

"when were you going to tell me?" she asked while her eyebrow raised.

i stayed quiet, not knowing the right answer to that question.

"are you being deadass right now?" she asked me with a scoff.

"daniela. we talked about this. please," ethan tried to turn daniela to face him.

talked about this?
talked about what?

"what's going on?" issac asked in confusion, not having a clue that she's my bestfriend and i kept a secret from her.

we promised not to keep anything from each other.

looks like i'm the one who can never keep a promise.

like how i didn't keep a promise to grayson either.

when i came back, we practically lived together for a month.

i never told her about any of this and now she's upset.

i'm not gonna fight her on this, i would be mad too.

if she and ethan had sex or something, and never told me, i would probably be mad at her for a long time.

"malia," grayson called my name with a soft tone.

i took a gulp of air, looking directly into his eyes.

he tilted his head to the side, signaling to get off my seat so me and him can talk in private.

i nodded my head once, slowly sliding off the cushions.

"wait, wait, wait. where are you going?" issac stopped me from taking any more movements.

"i'm going to talk to grayson," i told him.

"so what? you're gonna talk to him personally and not me?" daniela snapped.