Nathan let go of my hand to see who it was, only to see Thomas appear at the door with something.

“Thanks, Thomas” says Nathan gratefully and closes the door.

“I got these for you” he smiles and jumps back next to me. “It’s fish and chips. Everyone here loves it. I got Thomas to go down and get it especially for you” he grins, picking up a chip and feeding me it. I bite it and swallow, the taste was magnificent since I was so hungry.

“Thanks” I smile and help myself. “I always forget to ask, I mean by your accent and everything. You’re from here, aren’t you?”

He chuckles lightly. “Yeah, I was born here, soon as the business kicked off we moved toAmerica.”

I listen carefully and take the fish and chips off him.

”Oy” he chortles and I smile.

“Did you want to move from here?” I question and he looks down.

“Well, I was ten; somehow I can’t remember having a childhood at all because it went so fast. The business was successful and the next thing I know, my dad wants to extend it toAmerica. I was only a kid so I had no choice but to move there.” His eyes suddenly shoot up to me after staring down. “But I’m glad I moved” he whispers, staring intently into my eyes.

I shyly turn away and place the remaining food on the table. I knew why he said that, and his made my heart flutter.

“I’ve told you everything, now tell me about yourself” He says and turns to me, suddenly interested.

“Me? What do you want to know?” I ask and he grins.

“Childhood, dreams, family?” His arm wraps around me.

“Well, when I was small, I wanted to be a vet. But that didn’t work out. I took horse riding lessons a few times when I was eleven but I gave that up. Then I realised I wanted to be a biologist or anything to do with that.” I stop and look at Nathan, still listening.

“I have a smaller brother called, Graham” I continue but he interrupts me.

“You have a brother?” he sounds shocked.

“Yeah, I’m not an only child like you. He’s a horrible, snotty brother, but I love him.”

Nathan smiles, and slowly by slowly he comes closer to me.

“And your parents?” he queried, making me gulp and feel guilty.

“What about them? I love my parents.” I smile nervously.

“Is that why you kept this a secret from them?” he asks, one eyebrow up, looking at me. “No” I answer back too quickly. “I couldn’t tell them I got married at nineteen. They’d ask all these questions and be disappointed in me.”

“But they’ll find out sooner or later. It’s best you tell them, instead of them finding out some other way.”

I remember how I promised Caroline I’d tell them everything after Summer break and I still will, I’d have to face the consequences.

I nod at Nathan in agreement when I sense that his face is inches from mine. Our lips so close, I can feel his warm breath, caressing my cheeks. One hand on my back and I slowly lie down, Nathan’s face on top of mine. He brushes my hair away from my face with his other hand and he leans his forehead on mine. I shift nervously while Nathan is on top of me, my breathing increases but abruptly stops when Nathan’s lips gently press onto mine. I close my eyes and savour the moment, deepening the kiss and wrapping one arm around his waist and the other trailing up to his blonde hair.

Nathan pulls away briefly, looking at me then crushes his lips onto mine once again. This time the kiss wasn’t gently but grew fiercer. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair while his body pressed against mine. I focused on the taste of the kiss while he passionately bit my lip then kissed me full on the mouth. It was a weird time to remember the kiss between him and Ruby, but I knew for a fact it was nothing compared to this. I can almost see his face, how nervous and scared he was then, but here it was natural.

Both our heads snap towards the door when someone knocks.

“Sir, we have a problem. I’ve complained already. We had no pillow mints.” Issues Thomas’s voice from the other side of the door.

Me and Nathan crack up laughing and he jumps up, letting Thomas in and playfully patting him on the back. I quickly lie back down and relive the kiss in my mind, smiling as I do so.

__________________________________________________________________________

jdgfjgkhgglhgj, so what did you think?! How was the kiss? I suck at writing scenes like these soo please tell me if it was bad or ok. Thanks, please comment and vote :)