***

Thomas quickly books us in the hotel and hands us our key. I walk to the elevator, looking back to see Isabelle follow me into the very spacious, golden lift.

Thomas enters too and pushes the button for the 10th floor. The door closes and we stand in silence until Isabelle speaks.

“Wait,” she croaks. “You booked one room?” she queries and I nod.

“Yeah, one for us two and another for Thomas.” I raise my eyebrow.

“I don’t want to share with you” she points out and I see Thomas in the middle looking very uneasy.

I sigh and face her. “We’re husband and wife; you’ve got no choice but to share.”

“Well you don’t act like a good husband” she grumbles under her breath but I hear her. “How about you and Thomas share and I take Thomas’s room.” She says but I roll my eyes.

“Belle” I sigh.

“I’m sorry Thomas.” She apologises to a nervous looking Thomas and sighs.

“It’s alright Miss.” He replies with a smile curling on his lips.

“Can I ask why you’re here?” she looks at him and he clears his throat.

“As protection Miss.” He smiles at her.

  The door slides open and Isabelle storms out, turning right.

“Belle” I bellow and she spins around, her eyes glaring at me.

“Our room’s this way” I point to the left. I see her bite her lip and she stomps back in the other direction.

***

-Isabelle Quinn-

“You have to eat something.”

“No I don’t” I snap and flick through the channels.

“You haven’t ate anything all day.” He jumps onto the double bed I’m on, so I shuffle away.

For a couple of minutes we sit watching this show called ‘Come dine with me’ then I realised it was a cooking show and he’d think I was hungry, which I was, but I wasn’t going to say.

“Belle” He breathes and sits up. “I’m sorry”

I slowly turn my head in his direction, his eyes pleaded for forgiveness. His hair had sexily fallen in front of his forehead and it stuck up on every direction. His blue eyes suddenly seem soft and caring, it reflected the light, so it was like his eyes were shining with electricity. I fiddled with my fingers, but it was soon clasped in Nathan’s hand. I saw his biceps flex through his shirt. The thin, white material that shaped all his abs and muscles. The hunger to nestle in closer to his chest was too much. It was all disturbed by a knock at the door.