Chapter 41--Waking

As the sun reached its peak in the sky Tweek looked around the cave as he began to grow a little nervous. He slowly made his way through the cave as he heard soft words being spoken to someone. He moved towards where he heard the words as he peaked his head into one of the small room. He saw Kenny holding the smaller blond close to his chest rocking him slowly. He could hear soft sobs and begging for the boy to wake. Tweek pulled his head back around as he slowly made his way to the room that Craig and him shared last night. He sat slowly down onto the furs as he drew in a long deep breath closing his eyes. Alright inner voice....can you please help me wake Butters... he asked softly in his mind.

He let out slow deep breath as he felt as if a breeze whipped around him as he began to feel really light. He opened his eyes slowly as he jumped slightly looking down at himself with his head down meditating. "Ok...relax...t-this is just...freak out later!" he called out pulling his hair a little. He then started to walk quickly back to the room he saw the pair in. He knelt down as he heard small instructions in his head on what to do. He reached out touching Butters head as he felt a pull then him jerk slightly.

Tweek hissed out holding his head as he looked around a dark room as he slowly stood up. "Where..."

"You are inside the boy's mind...right now this is what he is seeing. You have to find him before he falls further into this darkness" Tweek heard as he looked around for a moment. He nodded slowly at the voice as he began his walk. It wasn't too long before he heard soft sobs as he walked over slowly. He saw a dull light as if it was a from a TV as he saw a boy sitting in front of it hugging his knees. As he got closer he saw a very tired looking, light blond haired boy. His skin was an ashy grey rather then the white it was normally. His baby blue eyes were dull as he was watching the screen in front of him.

Tweek slowly sat down next to him as his eyes went from the boy to the screen. He saw Kenny looking down at them begging. "I am so tired but I can't sleep here...." Butters said softly. His voice was weak and cracking.

"Then why not open your eyes...Kenny is waiting for you," Tweek told him as he watched the smaller blond shake his head.

"I want to...but I keep being told I am not allowed to see him anymore. That I can't go back...I want Kenny though.."

"Then wake up Butters. You are stronger then you think you are."

"Easy for you to say Tweek," Butters said as he turned his head now fully facing him, "You have this amazing gift. You are strong and able to fight back whenever something comes at you. Me? I am weak.."

"Butters you are not weak. I am told that you are the best healer this pack has had in years!"

Butters shook his head as he looked back at the screen, "Being a healer is a common things but all the others are strong and able to do other things. Kyle can hunt...Thomas is quick with his fighting...Bebe and Red are naturals at crafting anything they can get their hands on. All I can do is get in the way..." he said in a shaky voice as the darkness slowly began to wrap around his feet, "Kenny always has to come and save me...he is always getting hurt or in trouble when he is around me..."

"And yet he picked you to be his mate," Tweek said moving quickly as he hugged the boy tightly, "Craig told me something about the day that Kenny picked you. The day we was going to ask...he spent hours on end on how he was going to ask you to be his mate. How nervous he was and thought you would say no. He kept saying you are worth so much more then he could give you and that you deserve nothing but the best and he wanted to give you the world. When it came time however..."

"He tripped over a rock holding up the necklace to me," Butters said with a small laugh as the darkness slowly started to fade away from around the two, "He looked at me with a bloody nose and just said be mine? I started to laugh and cry at the same time telling him yes..."

"See! He can see a great strength in you that you can't see. He sees you are the most precious thing in the world and right now...since you went under this spell he has held you in his arms. He hasn't left your side and you can hear him...."

Butters slowly turned back towards the screen as he leaned closer. He could see Kenny's puffy eyes and the dark circles. He saw the tear stained cheeks as he felt tears of his own run down his face. He touched the screen slowly as Tweek felt his body jerk backwards as everything around him vanished.

A small gasp like breath passes over Butters pale lips as Kenny jolted some pulling his head from the others chest. He looked at his face seeing the color slowly come back as he reached out touching lightly at the smaller blonds face. "B-buttercup..." he whispered softly as the baby blue eyes slowly opened. "H-hey K-Kenny..." he whispered weakly with a small smile on his face, "S-sorry I-I missed our s-special breakfast"

"Oh by the gods above please don't be sorry," Kenny cried out as he hugged Butters to him tightly, "You are ok now...I didn't leave your side! I wanted to be here when you woke up! I told them you would wake up!" Butters weakly wrapped his arms around Kenny as he let out a long deep sigh. He felt his chest warm up as he pulled back slowly. Their stone started to glow brightly having gotten tangled together when they hugged. Kenny let out a deep sigh of relief before he went back to hugging Butters.

Tweek peeked around the corner as he found himself smiling a little. He moved away from the door as he coughed violently clinging to his chest. He let out long deep breath as he leaned on the wall for support. "Got up too fast it seems," he laughed softly before he caught his breath. He stood slowly as he headed back up to the front to tell Craig the news.