*Prolouge: Rescue Mission*

Its your favorite writer back again! This story is undergoing editing and therefore I would recommend being careful with how far you read. If the chapter has [Editing], I am currently going through it and attempting to fix it. If a chapter had ** around it, it has been edited and is ready to view. If a chapter is blank, it is one of the original chapters and may stray from the story I am trying to convey.

With that in mind, please enjoy the new version of Growing Threat!

3rd PoV

A lone figure sat in a dark room, illuminated by a dim light that barely revealed anything. There was the sound of a liquid dripping into a shallow puddle nearby.

His hair seemed to shift around as he looked up, facing the camera. His eyes almost seemed to shine through the screen.

"Everyone fears what they don't know. That's why everyone I go against should have no fear." He said, a shadow of a smile flashing across his face. There was faint growling coming from behind the man as he stood up. "Because I make sure, my enemies know exactly who I am." A flash of fur shot right past him, and attacked the camera, making it cut short.

The light from the screen faded, causing the room to go dark. At a table in the middle of the room sat 5 operators, heavily dressed and armed. On the other side, seemed to be a black woman, looking upon the 5 operators.

"That was from 9 years ago, when he first became an operator under me. He is a terrifying man, and he will shoot on sight." The woman spoke, as she held out a file to the one in the middle. The operator took it gently and flicked it open, reading it for the others.

(Y/N) "Fang (L/N)

Age: 34

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 175

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: United Kingdom

Physical Appearance: "Fang" is most commonly seen in a complete suit of armor as showing in (A). Other times he can be seen wearing civilian clothes, but always wears a balaclava with a skull on it, as shown in (B).

 Other times he can be seen wearing civilian clothes, but always wears a balaclava with a skull on it, as shown in (B)