-Two-

Season 2 Episode 13 - "Daddy Issues"

When I wake up, it is days later and I smell the familiar scent of my husband.

I sigh and get up, showering and dressing. In an outfit that I know Elijah will hate. I wear my bright orange lingerie, a dark blue and faded orange striped tank top, my dark blue short shorts, and my dark blue strappy high heels. I brush my hair out and then I put some clear lip gloss on, leaving the bedroom and going downstairs, finding the woman I compelled to buy the house cooking human food with Elijah sitting on a stool.

 I brush my hair out and then I put some clear lip gloss on, leaving the bedroom and going downstairs, finding the woman I compelled to buy the house cooking human food with Elijah sitting on a stool

"Go change

"Go change." Are the first two words out of his mouth.

"Not even honey, hello? Good morning? How did you sleep? Does your head hurt from drinking bourbon and vervain shots?" I ask sarcastically, shaking my head at the woman as she offers me a plate.

"I'm not hungry." I mutter, grabbing a bag I put by the door the day I bought the house, and I go to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asks, standing behind me.

"You realize that I don't appreciate it when there are witches in my house, correct?" I ask him, turning to glare.

He signs and runs a hand through his hair.

"I know that you are protecting the latest version of my sister, so I figured, why not go back to high school. I haven't done that since girls were allowed at High Schools for the first time." I lie.

I am planning on killing the girl and if I have to. I want to know what will hurt her the most. Her actual death, or the death of her loved ones.

"Change first." He demands after a moment.

"No. I am going to school, and when I get back, we will talk about the fact that it has been almost 1000 years since we got married the first time, and around 500 years since the last time. Women now are independent. I'm pretty sure the new dopplegänger isn't. Why don't you go tell her what to wear?" I yell glaring at my husband.

Then I stomp to my car, get in, and drive to the school, making sure that I get most of the same classes as the dopplegänger whose name is Elena Gilbert. I add a dance class and a greek mythology class instead of her Science class and her Math class.

I go to my first hour, History with Alaric Saltzman. I believe he is the former husband of Isobel, one of the friends of one of my children, Katerina Petrova.

This is going to be a long day.

I sigh and jump right into my classes.