-One-

SEASON 2 - EPISODE 8 = "ROSE"

The first thing I think when I wake up is, Where is my husband taking me?. The second thing is I hope he brought clean clothes for me.

I yawn and open my eyes and sit up.

"Where are we?" I ask my husband, Elijah Mikaelson.

"Rose and Trevor want to meet us in a town not that far from Mystic Falls." He explains, handing me a blood bag. I can smell the vervain in it, and I sigh, drinking it with pain.

"I'm sorry love, but if this is what I think it is, then you can't be there. Go to Mystic Falls. Explore. I'll see you within a few days." Elijah says.

I glare at my husband as he pulls over and parks.

I growl and grab the bag he holds out.

I slam the door, probably denying it, but I don't care.

Then I start running, not stopping until I am in Mystic Falls. I buy a house with the credit card I find in the bag with my name on it, and I quickly shower and change.

I put on a comfortable burgandy long sleeved sweater, gray-black leggings, burgandy high heeled boots, and I put my turquoise wedding band along with my engagement ring that Elijah gave me when we got married the human way right after Katerina Petrova ran from Niklaus 500 years ago.

Then I grab my bag and go to my car, getting in and driving to the Mystic Grill

I sit and drink at the bar, knowing something bad is going to happen to my husband or I, and I don't really care as I smell a blond boy who smells one vervain come up to me.

"Can you get me a round of vervain shots?" I ask him.

He looks at me curiously, but does as I ask. I slide the money over to him and down the shots one after another.

"If you have another shot of vervain ready, I would like one with a little bourbon." I tell him quietly.

He makes it and hands it to me. I down it and sigh.

"I'll be back either later today or tomorrow." I sigh, going back to my house and going to sleep, passing out on my new bed.