Chapter 4

You groan as you slightly get pushed by a warm paw in the face, when you hear a loud whimper you know that it was Axle cutting into your dream about Jungkook. Axle whines louder as he starts to stretch out his long legs before he pushes you straight off the bed while making sure that he was cute.

Jungkook hears a loud thump before a loud groan comes from your room,  he gets up quickly before he knocks on the door before opening it shortly after. His face turns a deep shade of red as he sees you in a tank top and underwear. He walks up to you and offers you a hand as he turns his eyes away from the sight of your body.

You stay quiet as you take his hand, he grabs your robe hanging on the door before he puts it over your shoulders then moves your hair out of the way "I'm sorry you had to see me like this, Axle can be rude when it comes to his breakfast every morning. " You say as a whisper while you stare at the ground when you feel his soft hands over your shoulders.

Jungkook looks at the goose bumps he leaves on you from just his touch on your skin, he slowly pulls himself away from you and looks at Axle "Come on buddy, how about I feed you today so your mom can get dressed?" He asks the German Shepherd in his sweet voice.

You quietly stare at his back while he talks to Axle then you run your eyes down to his tail, the soft tail gently moving through the air as he leaves with your dog. "What has gotten into me.. " You say to yourself as you get dressed for the day ahead.

Jungkook lays his head down on his arms that are prompted up by the table as he watches axle scarf down his long awaiting food "I think I might be falling for our owner.. " He whispers out to the dog, He then stirs his coffee around while he starts to day dream.

Axle runs into the bedroom and jumps onto the bed before he rolls over on his back then starts to pant as he stares at you "Axle why are you acting cute?" You ask him as you gently start to scratch at his stomach "With you and Jungkook here.. I feel more safe then before I got you both, Mentally and Physically. " You say with a soft smile as you lean forward to hug what you think is your big fluffy teddy bear.

You slowly pull away from him before getting up and heading to the kitchen to make a glass of Orange Juice "Jungkook, I will have to work tomorrow so let's spend some time together today while we can. "

He looks up at you before nodding "What exactly would you want to do?" He asks with a gentle smile while he fiddles with his fingers. "Let's watch some movies in my room for a while. "