The First Stone

CHAPTER EIGHT: THE FIRST STONE

"Lunch time!" Rock Lock looked up from his hospital bed. Wincing as he put himself in a sitting position. A nasty reminder of his injuries. The weird thing about it was that the villains he fought knew exactly how to fight him as if someone gave them all information on how his quirk worked.

"Here you are!" The young man said excitedly while handing him his hospital food. This one was shorter than the last orderly who gave him his meal. He wore the same scrubs, apron, medical cap and surgical mask like the last one though.

"Thanks," He took a bite from the tray of freshly cooked noodles. He noticed the orderly was still standing there watching him eat. "What are you still doing here?"

"Oh me?" The boy pointed at himself. "I'm just waiting for the drug to take effect."

"Wha-,"Rock Lock passed out falling face first in his lunch.

"That drug," Izuku smirked sliding down the surgical mask. Gently lifting up the pro hero's head he let it rest against his pillow making sure he was indeed unconscious. Once he was sure, the young villain took out a small syringe from his blood extracting kit he kept on hand.

It was a bit of a hassle to use his connections and money to hire a small group of villains to put this hero in the hospital. He gave them strict orders not to kill Rock Lock, along with a detailed strategy on how to fight him. Once he read the news article about the pro hero being in the hospital, it was a simple matter of finding out which one, infiltrate it as an orderly that brought food to patients and he'd be given easy access to the man's room.

"Thank you for your donation,"Izuku said as he extracted a vial's worth of blood from the pro hero. Once he was finished he put the surgical mask back on and left the room quietly. He looked to the security guards stationed outside the door. "He's sleeping, we'll send someone with more food later." The guards nodded their heads not seeing anything suspicious at all. Izuku smiled as he left the hospital, one blood sample richer.

| U.A. FACULTY MEETING ROOM |

"We ran the name Apotheosis through our informants", Detective Naomasa began in front of the U.A staff. "Also some criminals we captured told of him during interrogations", he took out his notes. "He's a kid from what we were able to gather, about the same age as your first year students. He started out working with groups of small time villains, none of them ever saw his face, and nobody knows what his quirk is either"

"That's not much to go on", Shouta Aizawa stated.

"But we have a motive behind him now", Snipe spoke up. "From what Iida told us from his encounter this boy seems to be under the delusion that he can create a true hero"

"Yes we figured that", Naomasa flipped through his notes suddenly remembering something. "Due to the boy's supposed genius that the villains praised about we came to a theory that he might have an intelligence enhancing quirk like yourself Nezu"

"That's very concerning indeed", the small white animal said. "A brilliant mind being used for evil. Do you think that's why he's mentally unstable?"

"Possibly", the detective frowned. "But what I still don't understand is why someone like him with goals similar to the hero killer would join up with the League of Villains?" The doors to the meeting room suddenly opened revealing Toshinori A.K.A Allmight in his true form.