Found

Previously....

"Now I'll deal with you."

"No..! Please I beg you!"

"Look who's begging now."

"AHHH!"

*•*•*•*•*•

Beep...beep...beep....

"Kian...do you think it's..him?" 

"We don't know for sure."

"But it could be him! He looks exactly the same but older!" 

"Clara, Maurice, don't jump to conclusions just yet."

"Do you guys know him?" 

"We believe so Miss Jenesee, but we aren't certain just yet."

"I just hope he wakes up soon...oh this is my fault! I shouldn't of left him alone!"

"It's okay, he's still breathing and that's what matters."

"I guess...you're right..."

"Look! He's waking up!"

Damian's eyes slowly opened. His eyes slowly focused the scenery. There, he laid on a hospital bed. There he saw Jenesee, with 3 other Octolings?

"Oh my god you're awake!" Jenesee quickly hugged Damian. Tears fell down her cheeks.

"Jenesee? What happened..? Why am I in a hospital? and who are they?" The confused Octoling asked, pointing at the other 3 Octolings.

Jenesee pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Damian, you passed out as you were being chocked until they came to rescue you. I want you to meet Kian, Clara, and Maurice...they saved you're life."

The tall muscular Octoling, walked towards Damian, shaking his hand. He had the same hairstyle as Damian but his tentacles were light blue instead of neon green.

"Hey, I'm Kian, and those two are my little twin sisters, Clara and Maurice. Say hello you two."

Clara, the more energetic Octoling with the ponytail, shook Damian's hand. "Hi! As you may know, I'm Clara, and that over there is my sister Maurice. We both took you to the hospital while Kian beat up that stupid guy."

Maurice shyly waved at him. She looked identical like her sister, with the same purple eye color, light brown skin, and height. The only difference was the hair. While her sister had the orange ponytail, hers was loose and dark blue. Damian warmly waved at her. He mouthed thank you to Maurice. She blushed and nodded back at him.

Aw she's the shy one..

"Big brother beat him up! Right Kian?" Clara continued looking up to Kian.

Suddenly, Damian started to remember what happened. Derek attacking him and almost killing him.

"Wait...you mean Derek? What happened to him?"

Kian chuckled. "Oh I beat the living carp out of him alright." He cracked his knuckles with a smirk.

Damian gulped nervously. "Y-you did?"

Kian laughed. "Don't worry kid, everything was caught on the security camera. He got arrested of course."

"Serves him right, he deserved it." Jenesee said mumbling. Kian nodded and sighed.